PianistDJ.com - Doug Gazlay is a professional pianist and wedding DJ based in Smyrna, Georgia. Doug has over 30 years of experience entertaining guests of all ages with his extensive catalog of music and friendly approach to event entertainment. Doug provides all the musical stylings you could need for your special day, offering sophisticated piano music for your ceremony or cocktail hour and then seamlessly transitioning to a lively DJ set for your after-dinner entertainment.
PianistDJ.com - Doug Gazlay offers consultations to get to know you as a couple and understand your vision for your wedding entertainment experience. Doug can then create a playlist based on your personal preferences from his extensive music catalog that includes top 40 hits, oldies, pop, rock, jazz, and more. Doug offers a range of packages that provide his services as a solo pianist, solo DJ, or a package that combines both services for your convenience. Additional services included with an event performed by PianistDJ.com - Doug Gazlay:
- Automatic Availability and Quote Generator (see bold print below).
- MC Services
- 2- Bose L1 Sound/PA system
- Keyboard rental (included with the largest package only)
- Cordless Microphone
- Dance floor/Club lighting
- Comprehensive online Client Event Music Planning Area - including Song selection by Prelude, Ceremony, Cocktail hour, Dinner, Dancing and Do Not Play List
- Timeline|Genius- online Event/Music Planning Itinerary software
- Editing of special dance songs: First, Father/Bride, Mother/Groom
- Chordless speaker/Amp for non-electricity outdoor events (iPod/iPad music only)
- Virtually Guaranteed song availability with Spotify (if it's on Spotify, it can be played)
- Automatic Quote Generation (by visiting Doug's main site) is for events within a 45 to 60-minute radius of Smyrna, GA, which is basically the Metro-Atlanta Area. Distances further than 60-minutes drive are charged more, sometimes up to twice the fee (or more), depending on the distance traveled and whether overnight accommodations need to be arranged. The actual quote for these extended driving distance events will be sent by Doug via direct email communication. Basically, if you are on a tight budget and your event is over an hour from Smyrna, GA, it would be more cost effective for you to check with someone closer to your area to DJ for your event.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
What is included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is the starting price for uplighting?
What music genres do you specialize in?
What services do you offer?
What additional equipment do you offer?
13 ReviewsWrite a review
8 User photos
Pay in-full when booking and receive 20-off the top of the price for your event.
By appointment only