One Doubletree Drive, Rohnert Park, CA 94928 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 30 to 400

About DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country

Situated on 22-park like acres, surrounded by two 18-hole championship golf courses. Between the dramatic panoramas of the Sonoma Coast and award winning appellations of Sonoma Wine Country, just a short drive from Napa Valley and San Francisco, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country is the perfect destination for your special day.

Our professional team is at your service to create and execute a memorable affair for you and your guests. At the Doubletree Hotel, we pride ourselved on being "event experts". Through extensive training and experience, our catering team will help you design your wedding to meet and exceed your every expectation.

Featuring 18,000 square feet of indoor space and more than 30,000 square feet of outdoor space, the Doubletree Hotel is perfect for any occassion, from weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners and much more, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country is the perfect place for events of all sizes!

Click to see beautiful weddings celebrated at our hotel!

Click on the Link Below and Take a 360* Virtual Tour of the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country!!www.emarketing360.com/DoubleTree/CA/DSWC/index.html

Follow DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country on

Other couples have also viewed

• Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country
Slider station
exterior with clouds 51 138311

2 Reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country

Jonathan L. · Married on 04/09/2021

Look no further... Best team ever

Where do I even begin? My wife and I initially started planning our dream wedding a year in advance...which we found out was not enough time! I initially e-mailed and called the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country to request information and was immediately put in contact with Terri. After finding out our date was available, Terri spent the next 30 minutes to an hour answering all of my questions over the phone immediately e-mailed me all of the packets and brochures with the details and pricing we had previously discussed.

A few weeks later, we had an appointment to meet Terri in person and view the site. My parents, my wife and I arrived late due to traffic and were greeted by a smiling Terri. She was professional, courteous, detail oriented...and answered all of our questions and explained every pricing aspect in great detail. At no point did we ever feel pressured into any type of package or upgrade...and she used her vast past experience to make suggestions while at the same time keeping our vision at heart. We had visited three other sites before this one...but immediately knew this was going to be the site of our wedding based on the beauty of the site and the way Terri took care of us during our visit.

Terri then introduced us to Kaylee who would be taking care of the hotel room block for our guests. Kaylee explained the different pricing options thoroughly and made suggestions based on her previous experience. Her suggestions and expertise would prove to be more valuable than we could have ever imagined as we greatly underestimated how many hotel rooms would end up being reserved for our special day. I must have added more rooms every month leading up to our wedding and Kaylee always took care of it immediately and efficiently even though I am sure she had plenty of other events to take care of.

My parents, mother-in-law and one of my wife’s bridesmaids accompanied us to our tasting appointment to help us decide on the food and beverages. We were greeted by both Terri and Kaylee in a special reserved room. Champagne, wine and all the different appetizers and main courses were brought out by the chefs themselves who stayed to make suggestions to any modifications we wanted to make. All of the dishes were delicious and I wish we could have selected ALL of them! I couldn’t thank all of them enough for the hospitality shown to my wife and family.

My wife and I decided to stay at the hotel a month before our special day to celebrate her birthday with some friends. Terri and Kaylee were nice enough to arrange our stay in the same room we would have a month later for our wedding night as a preview. Once again, they took time out of their busy schedules to just come down to say hi to us.

The night of the rehearsal dinner, Terri introduced us to our day of coordinator Tina. Tina was just as warm and welcoming and clearly knew her business. She was able to get us through our rehearsal run through even though I’m sure all the drinks in our systems affected our attention span. After the rehearsal, we were shown to our private area for our rehearsal dinner. It was set up elegantly in a room that had a fireplace and really set the mood for all the speeches and drinks...and the food was delicious!

The day of our wedding was quite literally the best day of my life. Terri and Tina took care of all communication with our many vendors and made sure we didn’t worry about a thing on our special day. They also made it very clear if something did come up, that they would take care of it and there would be nothing to worry about. This gave us all the confidence we needed to get through all of the pre-ceremony videos and photos being taken without having to worry about how everything was going to turn out. The morning of our wedding was very windy and I noticed that some of the parasols and chairs were blowing over in the ceremony area outside. Without even having to mention anything, many staff members noticed and all of them were on top of it ASAP.

The decor, lighting, ambiance and food were better than we could have ever imagined when we first entered the Grand Ballroom. Terri and Tina did a fantastic job at making our vision a reality! Even a last minute small tweak in our program and some specific dietary restrictions for some family members were accommodated with ease and efficiency. I still have family and friends who said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to...and especially noted how smooth everything flowed from start to finish which was different from some previous weddings they had attended.

If you are looking for professional, knowledgeable and courteous coordinators who will make your vision a reality, work with you on the estimate and payment schedule, treat you and your family like you were their own family, answer all of your questions thoroughly, stay with you from start to finish (...I could go on and on and on)...then look no further than Terri, Kaylee and Tina...and the ENTIRE staff at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country.

It really was the best day of my life...and I couldn’t have done it without them. If I could renew my vows every single year...it would be with that team and that team only.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Angi · Married on 09/19/2015

Terri worked closely with both my husband and I to create the perfect reception for our wedding. Everything on the day went smoothly thanks to Terri and her team. The food was great and the serving staff were on the ball all evening. There were a few little touches from Terri herself which made our day even more special. We stayed overnight at the hotel and were treated like royalty. Best start to our married life! We did go a little over-budget but it was worth it for everything we received.

Sent on 11/23/2015

DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Parking
    Set Up
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 14.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Wine
    Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Hotel
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Altar/Arch
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Drapery
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

• One Doubletree Drive Rohnert Park, 94928 See on map
    Location of (DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country)

DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country?

DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Parking
  • Set Up

At DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:

• Cake Cutting

At DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country includes:

• Bartender(s)
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Wine
  • Signature Drink

What are the most important characteristics of DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country for wedding events is known for:

• Ballroom
  • Hotel
  • Restaurant

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country for wedding events?

DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country offer?

DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country offers the following types of wedding events:

• Bridal Shower
  • Ceremony
  • Engagement Party
  • Reception

What services does DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country offer for wedding events?

DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country offers the following services for wedding events:

• Accommodations
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Lighting / Sound

What furniture and decorations does DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country have available for wedding events?

DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:

• Aisle Runners
  • Decor
  • Drapery
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.5 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.5 in quality of service, 4.5 in average response time, 4.5 in flexibility, 4.5 in professionalism and 4.5 in value.