Col. Tohokú, Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist

Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist based in Cancun, Mexico. Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist specializes in providing custom services to clients on their wedding day to ensure that their hair and makeup is exactly how they want it to be. This hair and makeup artist has over 28 years of experience styling brides all over the world with 16 of those 28 years being located in Mexico.

Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist offers a wide range of professional services to help make you look and feel your absolute best on your big day. This stylist can create custom up-dos, long flowing curls, or something completely unique for you and your wedding party. Additionally, Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist offers airbrush makeup, false lashes, and contour makeup. Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist is happy to meet with you for a consultation and a hair and makeup trial.

Follow Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist on

Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist 6
Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist 7
  • Latoya

LaToya · Married on 06/29/2019

Stop searching and choose Doranna!

Ladies,
    Doranna made me look and feel the way I deserved to look and feel on my wedding day! It was overwhelming to sift through all the vendors and select a stylist and makeup artist in another country that you can trust. However, Doranna's staff were warm and responsive to my questions. They were also very patient with me. Based on my initial interactions with them, my gut told me to select Doranna. On my wedding day, they arrived on time at my hotel (after driving an hour to my hotel). They paid careful attention to give me the look that I was going for. They calmed my nerves with their professionalism, and I knew that I was in great hands. My makeup was light and flawless. My hair flowed beautifully after I took it down at the reception. If you are out there searching for a trusted team in Cancun, choose Doranna and her team. Believe me, I am not the easiest person to please but Doranna pleased me!!!:)

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist 12
    Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist 13
    Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist 14

Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist's reply:

My love, thanks so much for your kind words, you've made our day!!!! You are a tremendously beautiful woman and it was a pleasure to work with you.
  • Ewa

Ewa R · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!! Dont hesitate..book!

Doranna and her team were amazing for the entire experience, from booking, fast communication, great discussion and accommodation for hair and make up trial, and finally the big wedding day. They are super talented and do amazing job at hair and makeup for any age group, it was exactly what I was looking for. I felt very beautiful for the big day. Even my most picky hard to please bridesmaid was extremely happy. Doranna is very flexible and adjusted to my last minute changes of getting ready location. The team is very talented, professional, fun, patient, and just have very high and positive energy. They have very good hair products which make your hair last all night even in the humidity and high temperatures. The same goes for make up, they have the latest pallets and colors to meet everyone's needs. Doranna even got fresh flowers to put in my hair that were just the perfect color. I highly recommend her to anyone for any occasion especially wedding. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist 15
    Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist 16
    Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist 17

Bianca Carter · Married on 05/09/2019

Hair & Makeup Pros

Doranna and her team were great at taming my crazy curly hair and giving me the natural glamorous look that I requested. She was flexible with the styles we chose and the family members that wanted to be included. I never felt pressured to commit to a style or look that I didn’t want. If you’re looking for someone who knows how to work with difficult hair and provides amazing makeup services Doranna and her team are exactly what you’re looking for.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist's reply:

Bianca my dear, thanks so much for your amazing words. Just saw your sneak peeks and you look soooooo beautiful and happy!!!! Thanks for trusting our team ;)

Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 169.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 79.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 109.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

Real Weddings

• LM Weddings
    LM Weddings Wedding Planners

Doranna is all about perfection!Her delicate style makes brides look stunning! She definitely loves what she does and you can tell!!! She is great to have around. Brings joy to the wedding team.

• Playa Wedding - Spirituality Riviera Maya
    Playa Wedding - Spirituality Riviera Maya Wedding Planners

Doranna is professional, talented and always with a smile on her face, if you want perfect hair & make up for your event... well, pick her! :)

• Runaway Bride Destination Weddings
    Runaway Bride Destination Weddings Wedding Planners

Doranna Hairstyle and Make-Up are the utmost professionals. Great at what they do and amazing throughout the planning process. Our clients love them as do we! If you are looking for a top notch hair & make-up vendor in the Riviera Maya (particularly GREAT with Hindu brides)- these guys are amazing! Would enthusiastically recommend them to anyone!

• Col. Tohokú Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z See on map
    0052-1-984-108-9287 (Phone number)
  • Av.CTM between Av.20 and Av.25 Playa del Carmen Playa del Carmen, Mexico, 77720 See on map
    (Phone number)