Col. Tohokú, Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist

Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist based in Cancun, Mexico. Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist specializes in providing custom services to clients on their wedding day to ensure that their hair and makeup is exactly how they want it to be. This hair and makeup artist has over 28 years of experience styling brides all over the world with 16 of those 28 years being located in Mexico.

Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist offers a wide range of professional services to help make you look and feel your absolute best on your big day. This stylist can create custom up-dos, long flowing curls, or something completely unique for you and your wedding party. Additionally, Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist offers airbrush makeup, false lashes, and contour makeup. Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist is happy to meet with you for a consultation and a hair and makeup trial.

• Woman-owned
Follow Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist on

Other couples have also viewed

• iO Makeup & Hair

57 Reviews for Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist

• Chiara

Chiara T. · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Amazing and professional team

Doranna's team was super communicative before the wedding, answering all the questions and followed up on anything else we needed for the big day. They sent the timeline weeks before the wedding and was flexible the day of when I wasn't ready with my hair. The day of the wedding, Doranna and Mariana were punctual, friendly, patient and super professional. They couldn't have been more helpful with both mothers who aren't used to getting their hair and make up done. They both ended up loving everything and so did I. They made me look and feel like a queen on my big day and I couldn't thank them more!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey G. · Married on 03/06/2021

Doranna Saved the Day!

Doranna and her team made the hair/makeup process so easy and effortless. I never had a trial with her... I met her in person for the first time on the morning of my wedding. Don't be afraid to book her team without meeting her.. put your trust in her and take a deep breath! Booking with her was easy, the deposit was very reasonable to secure my date. We emailed back and forth for months -- I would email her pictures I found on Pinterest, and her team would help me figure out what was best for my girls as well as me. I have thin hair, but you would never notice by the photos! Doranna made me feel gorgeous... and the makeup artist did a FANTASTIC job. I am very picky about how my makeup is done -- I wanted Soft Glam for my wedding, but I still wanted my winged eyeliner. They did my makeup the way that I would do it myself, so I didn't look like a totally different person on my big day. The day before my wedding date, I found out that a tropical storm was coming through Cozumel. Usually, weather will pass right by when you're on an island, but the weather report didn't look promising at all. I immediately called Doranna and she worked her magic and switched her off day so they could accommodate.. I rescheduled my wedding for the next day after my original date. Her, as well as my other vendors, really saved our big day. I can't recommend Doranna enough!!

Sent on 03/25/2021

Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us!!! Doranna and the team truly loved being part of your day!!! Huge congratulations.

Alexandria K. · Married on 12/06/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Doranna & her team did an AMAZING job! I’m so thankful I chose her for my big day! They’re so personable and are clearly professionals at what they do! You will not regret using her! Thank you again Doranna!!!

Sent on 01/07/2021

Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist's reply:

Dear Alexandria K.

Thank you very much for sharing these words with us. It was our pleasure to work with you.

Best,

Micaela

Coordinator of Doranna Hairstylist and makeup

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 169.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 79.00
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 109.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes

1 Real Wedding

• LM Weddings Wedding Planners

Doranna is all about perfection!Her delicate style makes brides look stunning! She definitely loves what she does and you can tell!!! She is great to have around. Brings joy to the wedding team.

• Events Weddings Mexico / Spirituality Riviera Maya Wedding Planners

Doranna is professional, talented and always with a smile on her face, if you want perfect hair & make up for your event... well, pick her! :)

• Runaway Bride Destination Weddings Wedding Planners

Doranna Hairstyle and Make-Up are the utmost professionals. Great at what they do and amazing throughout the planning process. Our clients love them as do we! If you are looking for a top notch hair & make-up vendor in the Riviera Maya (particularly GREAT with Hindu brides)- these guys are amazing! Would enthusiastically recommend them to anyone!

• Col. Tohokú Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z See on map
    0052-1-984-108-9287 (Phone number)
    Location of (Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist)
  • Av.CTM between Av.20 and Av.25 Playa del Carmen Playa del Carmen, Mexico, 77720 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist)