Donna Marie's Gluten Free Bakery

Rochester, NY View map

We're Rochester, NY's first dedicated gluten free bakery! We make a full line of GF cakes, cookies, mufins, rolls, breads and more! We specialize in custom decorated cakes up to, and including multi-tiered wedding cakes. See our cake album on our website for examples of what we can do. Our cakes are made with the best non-gluten flours so your guests won't even know it's gluten free. Stop by and try and you'll see why we say at Donna Marie's, "it's gluten free, not taste free"TM.

• User1867259 2+ years ago
    I ordered 2 dozen GF cupcakes and a GF topper cake for our wedding and it was all just fabulous. Thank you!
    Kristina Married on 08/04/2018
    I was so weary of where I wanted to get my gluten free cutting cake because it's hard for me to find quality cakes. I will say that Donna exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to make sure it was what I wanted. The price of the cake was not outrageous like most places would have charged and my husband and I were so pleased with how fresh it was and moist that we couldn't stop eating it!
    I 100% recommend Donna and her team for their extraordinary service!
    Amber Married on 07/15/2017
    As someone with Celiac Disease AND Lactose Intolerance, it's tough to find delicious cake BUT Donna Marie's is OUR GO TO and it only made sense she would make us our wedding cake - which will be a cake with tiered cupcakes! She is professional and does a great job!
    Donna Marie's HANDS DOWN has the BEST gluten free and dairy free goodies in the area! Since moving to WNY in 2013, I've enjoyed her cupcakes for every single celebration or milestone event that calls for cake (which for me - is many..) so it only made sense to have her do our wedding....our wedding is this July and we recently went for our Cake Tasting - which blew us away, I highly recommend almond cake with vanilla frosting for anyone looking for a traditional white cake - she's the expert so I let her handle deciding our decorations that went best with out theme and color scheme - she asked questions to help guide our decorating and made me feel at ease that we were in good hands and the cake would not only taste incredible, but the cake and cupcakes would look incredible too!

164 Newbury Street Rochester, 14613

Tuesday - Friday 10:30 am til 5:00 pm (6:00 pm Thursday). Call to schedule your consultation - no charge.
Location of (Donna Marie's Gluten Free Bakery)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding