Donna Lance

Hackensack, NJ View map

Donna Lance and our team specialize in Wedding Makeup and hair our bride's, bridal party. She has been working in the cosmetic industry for 10 years along with her team. The combination of her sweet, caring demeanor, and immense style versatility has earned her the notoriety as one of the most in demand and innovative Makeup Artist. We understand the importance of creating a lasting impression for your special moment!

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Samantha Married on 05/19/2018
    Amazing!!! I am forever grateful to Donna and Jen from Donna Lance Hair and Makeup! From the very beginning, Donna was extremely kind, responsive, and honest. She made me feel so comfortable even though I booked her service somewhat last minute. Jen came to my house for a hair trial and did a beautiful style. We had so much fun chatting and getting to know one another. Even though I loved the style, I changed my mind a few weeks later and Donna and Jen were more than accomodating to help me set up another trial. For this trial, I visited Jen's beautiful hair studio, Antoine's Salon in Ridgewood. We had margaritas and spinach dip and did a re-trial which turned out more than amazing. The day of the wedding Donna and Jen came to my apartment and were more than amazing despite the tiny apartment and tons of ladies! They gave each bridesmaid a beautiful style unique to everyone's individual personality. They were flexible and open-minded and were a fun addition to the wedding day! It wouldn't have been the same without them. I had multiple comments from guests on just how beautiful all the hair and makeup specifically was. I would honestly recommend these women to anyone who needs hair and makeup for any event. They are truly genuine people who you can trust to do an amazing job. I will always remember the special role they played in my wedding. Thank you so much!!
    Nancy Married on 05/20/2017
    I recently used Donna Lance for my daughter's Quinceanera on April 18, 2015. I would highly recommend Donna Lance. She was incredibly reliable, flexible, and did a fantastic job on the make-up of my guests both young and old. I will definitely use Donna for my next event!!!
    Samantha Married on 11/12/2016
    I heard about Donna Lance from a friend who got married and I trusted her judgement on everything! Donna is professional, always on time, and an expert at what she does. She can match colors with you just by looking at your face and skin tone. I showed her a picture of what I wanted to look like and that is exactly what I ended up looking like. My mother, my bridesmaids and I all stayed flawless all night even through dance floor sweat! THANK YOU!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Michael & Katie
    21 photos · 10/12/2014

Hackensack, New Jersey Hackensack, NJ, 07601
Location of (Donna Lance)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding