Pure Beauty Salon & Spa

Emerson, NJ View map Visit website

Pure Beauty Salon & Spa is a wedding beautician based in Emerson, New Jersey. At Pure Beauty, they believe that beauty is personal. They strive to help clients realize their unique vision and contribute to the most special day of their life.

Pure Beauty Salon & Spa is the ultimate destination for all your beauty needs. Their team of dedicated professionals is committed to making each guest feel comfortable, special, and satisfied throughout their visit. From routine maintenance to bold transformations, they have the skills and experience to help you achieve the perfect look for any occasion. The team can provide an in-house consultation to discuss your vision and wedding timeline. They can then create a targeted skincare treatment plan to help you achieve beautiful, flawless skin on your big day. They also offer a full range of hair styling services including updos, hair extensions, and Brazillian blowouts.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$165

$165

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$150

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Nia Getting married on 12/02/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Looking for bridal hair and glam?! Look no further!!

Pure beauty salon and spa is the perfect shop for all
    Your bridal needs! The team is so amazing and the environment is exactly what you need. I get all
    My skin care and facials from Natalia and my face is glowing for every event! Nicole takes care of all
    My hair needs- from my hair health, haircuts to extensions! Every one complemented my hair looking so shiny. My curls, volume and shine were so perfect. Nicole is also very responsive - she puts her clients top of her priority list. She is also flexible that I love because I cancelled on her once and then had to make sure she was available for the rain date, she really helped resolve all my worries. I love coming here vs staying at my home - the salon is new and it’s amazing just being with these girls! My fiancé also got a quick wash and cut here as well which was nice to be together while doing all the prep work.

I used Pure beauty salon and spa for my engagement party and my engagement shoot and cannot wait to use them for the wedding!!!

Pure Beauty Salon & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We can’t wait to share a special part of your Wedding day!
    Ashley N. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My experience with Nicole is always amazing

Nicole did my hair and bridesmaids for my wedding 5 years ago,and I got nothing but compliments from friends and family! I felt like a princess that day. She showed up early,was so happy and energetic and really got us extra excited. Fast forward to this year when she did my best friends wedding and all of her bridesmaids and as always did an amazing job. I truly have nothing but great things to say about Nicole and her team. Work is excellent and her prices are great. I will be using Nicole again for sure!

Pure Beauty Salon & Spa's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley! I had so much fun working with you and seeing you again for Adrianna’s wedding!
    Maria C. Married on 06/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most magical experience ever!

This is by far my best experience to date. From hair to skincare the personal little details the girls all made me feel incredibly special and at ease! My
    Skin was so flawless and I would have never thought how important it is to take the extra step to have a pre-wedding facial. Natalia is amazing! My hair was so gorgeous and my makeup with Irene to complete my perfect look! (Tearing up as we speak) These girls work so hard to leave absolutely nothing to worry about.

Pure Beauty Salon & Spa's reply:

Maria we can’t thank you enough for the positive feedback! You were such a beautiful bride and we wish you a lifetime of happiness
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Pure Beauty Salon & Spa 1
Exclusive
If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a on% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

Team

Nicole
Nicole
Beauty Team Lead

Are you ready for your BIG DAY? First, Congratulations! As a near-future Bride myself, I am completely aware of all the delicate details that go into planning the happiest day of your life.
I've been a stylist for 15 years and Hair IS my true passion. I'm a salon owner and Master stylist behind the chair. From colors to hair cutting and styling, I truly love all of the creativity that goes into making people look and feel their absolute best.
Although I love being behind the chair; being a huge part of someone's wedding day is just one of my very favorite things to do. Sharing love stories and seeing such a beautiful day of love and happiness come together is very magical. I would love to bring my talented team and experience to help complete your beauty needs for your Wedding. With Pure Beauty, we can bring your dream look to life!

Nataliia
Nataliia
Stylist/ Skincare Specialist

Nataliia is a Ukrainian Native who's talent is endless. As a stylist, Nataliia pays close attention to the smallest details. Her delicate touch has created some of the finest hair art that I've seen! Her braiding techniques add beautiful detail to even the most simple looks.

Nataliia is also a Skincare Specialist. As we approach our special day, or just because life is very busy, we often forget how important It is to maintain flawless and healthy skin- but especially approaching your wedding day.

Laura
Laura
Hair Stylist

If you are looking for your true Hair Veteran- look no further. Laura has talent imbedded in her fingertips. She can master any color or hairstyle with ease as well as make you feel right at home with her warm personality.

111 kinderkamack rd Emerson, NJ, 07630
2014836883
Location of (Pure Beauty Salon & Spa)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding