Saint Paul, MN 55110 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

18 Reviews for Donatelli's

Erin · Married on 02/08/2019

Best food vendor ever!

All I heard all night from my guests about the food was how amazing it was. From the moment we were at the food tasting until the end of the wedding they were nothing short of amazing. Every employee they sent was more than friendly and accommodating to any requests made. Trish is the owner and she does everything to make this day smoothly. My guests also loved the late night pizza they bring in! Also, with the buffet style all 240 of my guests were served within 15-20 min. That’s unheard of!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Abigail · Married on 07/14/2018

Great food and great service at a price that fit our budget! We would happily recommend Donatelli’s catering to anyone. Many of our guests told us how impressed they were with the food and how welcome a change Donatelli’s was to the typical dried out chicken and fish often served at wedding receptions. Donatelli’s baked mostaccioli, creamy spinach tortelloni, and roasted vegetables were absolutely delicious. We served our food buffet style and not only was every guest fed very well, there was a sizeable amount of food leftover which my bride and I were able to pick up the day after the wedding. Trish was helpful at guiding us through the process of selecting meals and the various other options for their service while working to fit our desires into a cost that worked with our budget. Donatelli’s provides all of the accoutrements for your day (napkins, tablecloths, china, glassware, coffee) with no hidden fees. Our guests were delighted, we were delighted, what else can we say? Give Donatelli’s a try!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Randi · Married on 06/30/2018

Donatellis is very professional and easy to work with! The food tasting was generous and at the wedding the food was very good! I would definately recommend them!

Sent on 07/08/2018