Donatelli's

2692 County Road E E, White Bear Lake, MN 55110 Map · Phone number

About Donatelli's

You don’t “get” Donatelli’s until you try it. It’s not the homemade pastas and sauces, or the Donatelli Originals or the over-the-top pizzas that make Donatelli’s unique. It’s a combination of people, amazing fresh foods, generous portions and atmosphere that has evolved for over 40 years.

• Mintahoe Catering & Events
  • Big Guys BBQ Roadhouse
  • Sawatdee Thai Restaurant

20 Reviews for Donatelli's

Kelly Dettle · Married on 04/11/2020

Delicious food!!

Amazing Italian food!!! I used Donatelli's to cater our grooms dinner AND my wedding. The catering menu is extensive, they offer much more then Italian as well. My husband and I only did 1 catering tasting because we knew we wanted Donatelli's for our event. The food is the best and they were so organized. I had zero worries with the catering part of my wedding because I had so much confidence with the staff. Trish-you are great!! I also love that we can visit the restaurant and have the same food we had on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Erin · Married on 02/08/2019

Best food vendor ever!

All I heard all night from my guests about the food was how amazing it was. From the moment we were at the food tasting until the end of the wedding they were nothing short of amazing. Every employee they sent was more than friendly and accommodating to any requests made. Trish is the owner and she does everything to make this day smoothly. My guests also loved the late night pizza they bring in! Also, with the buffet style all 240 of my guests were served within 15-20 min. That’s unheard of!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Gloria Drake · Married on 01/06/2019

Wedding recpetion

Dontelli's did a great job at our recent wedding reception. Trisha provided in-value advice for the event. It was a total success due to the great their great advice

Sent on 10/02/2019