Pelham, NY 10803 Map · Phone number

About domenica comfort weddings

the stories we tell shape our lives and i believe it is important to tell the stories.

i love hearing them, watching them and photographing them.

each image tells its own story:

a moment that defines, celebrates, documents a very special and meaningful day in your life.

it is the most important day of your life.

it is your day. it is your story.

i work quietly. observing and recording moments: glances, looks, tears, smiles that will tell the story of this

beautiful day in your life.

it is a day of beginnings, with a promise that is unending.

every wedding is a story to be told. let me tell your story.

domenica@domenicacomfort.com 914.738.1198

Follow domenica comfort weddings on

bridesbouquet

• User2691936 · event on 05/19/2012

3.2
      1.5
      3.5

Upon our first meeting, my husband and I liked Domenica. She has a warm and inviting personality which are some characteristics one looks for in a photographer. Domenica worked within our budget which was greatly appreciated. Another plus was after choosing the initial package, I then wanted a photo booth. Domenica did the research, determined a price and was able to provide one at the party. The photo booth turned out to be a big hit! The only critique I have is the responsiveness. I found that a number of follow up calls and/or emails had to be sent, before and after the party. It never crossed my mind that lack of responsiveness would mean a possible no show. Domenica showed up and was the upmost professional. I just would recommend that she work on improving her response time to calls and emails. If you can deal with a longer wait time, then I would recommend Domenica.

Sent on 10/03/2012

domenica comfort weddings's reply:

thank you for taking the time to submit your review and your honesty. it is my objective to be more responsive and find that perfect balance in my business to meet my client's requests on a timely manner.

domenica comfort weddings FAQ