Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Map · Phone number

About Dolled Up By Lulu

Dolled up by lulu specializes in professional hair and makeup for on-location services located throughout Orange County, San Diego, Inland Empire, and Los Angeles.

elle

Dolled Up By Lulu 2
Dolled Up By Lulu 3
Dolled Up By Lulu 4

Sabena · Married on 09/16/2017

Our wedding planner recommended Lulu, and she was AMAZING. I have never felt as relaxed, confident, and dolled up as I did working with Lulu. Like many mentioned, book her ASAP because she is in high demand. I had her assistant Janet for my first day (she was also super nice!) and Lulu for my second and third looks on my second day.

At the trial, Lulu knew exactly what she was doing - I showed her a few inspiration photos and she completely exceeded my expectations. She creates the look YOU want, and she does so effortlessly. I had hair pieces for two of my looks, and she put them in without stabbing my head or using a million bobby pins. Despite having a full face, hair extensions and 2 hours of work done, my face never felt cakey or heavy and my hair felt light and easy to move in around in.

Besides doing stunning makeup and hair, Lulu and Janet are easy going, sweet, and friendly people. When you spend 6-8 hours with a person, you want to make sure you get along. She was incredible and made me feel like a bride all throughout the wedding.

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Dolled Up By Lulu 5
    Dolled Up By Lulu 6
    Dolled Up By Lulu 7
    Dolled Up By Lulu 8

Kristina · Married on 06/19/2016

I am so happy to be leaving this spectacular review, on one of the most talented makeup artists in southern CA. Lulu is a gem, and I owe some of my happiness on my wedding day to her :P

My wedding coordinator recommended this beautiful artist early on in our relationship. My wedding coordinator was 100% correct: Lulu is professional, gets booked quickly, and is SO VERY GOOD at what she does. Lulu will listen to you and do whatever it is that makes you feel happy.
    I loved how she listened to my vision of how I wanted to look on my wedding day, hair down, natural, glamorous: I wanted to be recognizable but beautiful. She did al that and more.

Pros: Effortless. She does amazing looks, both makeup and hair, with no sweat. She does not panic , does not stumble, and smiles her way through the session.
    Friendly: Lulu is so personable, and it was really a joy getting to chat with her when we did our mock hair and makeup trial. She recommends products very well, and even told me which extensions are good. These make the difference in pictures and in quality-my hair looked amazing that day.
    Quality: I had my wedding early this summer, but I still get compliments about how beautiful my makeup was. All my guests said I looked like I was glowing: not too cakey but a natural beauty was enhanced. She will give you that perfect glam factor because of her experience and taste.

In short, this girl is a diamond=get her and you will be 100% happy with her and your event.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Bhoomi · Married on 05/28/2016

Lulu is a makeup magician!!! I made sure to book her the second I got engaged because I didn't want to get my hair and makeup done by anyone else! She is such a sweetheart and her makeup and hair skills are just on another level. She is very quick and efficient and got me ready on time for every event. I love her work and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Dolled Up By Lulu FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling