Los Angeles, CA 90001 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Doing Personal Favors

Always FREE personalzation! Our Sale is on now! ALWAYS FREE USA SHIPPING OVER $75.00!
Our unique designs with your personal touch makes a favor to remember! Water Bottle labels, Wine labels, Bubble labels, (small and large) Candy Bar labels, Round and Retangle labels, Favor tags and much more!

Your personal photo on any item for FREE!!

We're confident that after this first delightful shopping experience with us you'll return again and again for favors that add a special touch to all of life's meaningful occasions.

WEDDINGS ~ BRIDAL SHOWERS ~ ANNIVERSARY ~ BABY SHOWER ~ SWEET 16 ~ ANY LIFE EVENT

We have worked with thousands of brides and grooms over many years. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all...this is for YOUR special day!

Please come along and visit our website - we are sure you will be delighted with our attention to detail and affordable prices!

beige
beige

12 Reviews for Doing Personal Favors

Mollie · Married on 11/14/2010

What a wonderful find! For such a low price I expected so-so quality, but the quality was OUTSTANDING. Then, when I needed extras in a hurry, the service proved to be just as outstanding. I recommend this company to everyone! From the candy wrappers, to the favor tags, to the custom printed name tags and shower games, I was really proud that Doing Personal Favors made me look so good. It's been over a week since the shower, and I'm still getting compliments from shower guests. They think I spent a bundle. I didn't want to 'fess up to my friends how little I spent, but this company is too good to keep a secret!

Sent on 11/21/2010

Cheryl · Married on 10/09/2010

Exceptional customer service. Very personable and helpful - and willingess to help and provide the perfect product/design/etc that the customer wants.

Sent on 10/19/2010

Gina Marie · Married on 10/02/2010

Linda at Doing Personal Favors is doing EXACTLY that of her business name! She is very personable via verbal and written communications! She made wedding bubble labels with our pictures on them; she also mad my candy buffet candy jar labels…she also made at the last minute water bottle labels for my out of town wedding guests hotel room goodie bags! I can’t say enough about the personal service and quality in each and every product! With Linda and Doing Personal Favors, they surely understand what beating the expectation and going above and beyond truly mean! And I almost forgot, Linda also made 2 different sets of candy buffet favor bag labels! You can go custom or select from a wide selection of choices! Thank you Linda!! Xo Gina Marie Jennings-Taggart – you certainly helped me bring every little detail to life!

Sent on 02/01/2011

Doing Personal Favors FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Design, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Doing Personal Favors 1
    OUR ANNIUAL SALE IS ON NOW!!!
    No discount code needed to enjoy our sale currently running on many of our beautiful favors! ALWAYS FREE USA shipping on orders over $75.00. Shop for your special day now and save!

• Serving Nationwide - USA shipping from See on map
    Open to help you: 9am to 5pm EST Mon. - Fri.