D'Masti Catering Inc

Blue Island, IL View map

Following our European origins, our approach to preparing a great meal is simple; we use only the finest and freshest ingredients, and combine classic cooking skills with "traditional grounded flavors" and the spirit of the season.

In addition to our Elegant and Sophisticated Full Service Catering, we also offer Corporate Drop Off Service- perfect for your next company seminar, holiday party or BBQ.

Finally, be sure to stop by our gourmet deli and sandwich shop to try some of our "Famous" Potato Salad, homemade soups, and delicious home-cooked deli meats on freshly baked breads.

Established in 1952

In 1946, Dan Mastantuono Sr. left his chef position at the University Club to begin catering for "Peanut Weddings" in Chicago. The tradition continued with Dan Jr. (a.k.a. Dan Mast).

By the mid-80s, D'Masti was designing and catering events with a wide variety of themes and sizes, constantly adding ideas and services to their repertoire.

With over 60 years of experience and three generations of dedication, D'Masti Catering strives to bring new and fresh ideas "to the table" while maintaining our quality to excellence.

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

House Beer
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 08/18/2018
    If I could give more than 5 stars I would! As soon as I found out our venue had D'masti Catering as a vendor I knew my wedding would be everything I dreamed of and more!! Everyone from D'masti Catering is amazing! I cannot express how happy I am with how our wedding turned out and it all thanks to Kathy and her team! Huge shout out to Elliott for one of the best meals we've ever had and for going above and beyond at the end of the night! We would like to thank Gal and her waitstaff for making sure we had everything we needed and for helping my family load up our cars with the decor from the reception. I would highly recommend using D'masti Catering!
    Barbara Married on 08/18/2018
    D'Masti Caterers created a beautiful
    reception for my daughter's wedding. that truly exceeded our expectations. The food was delicious, service impeccable, wait staff went above and beyond meeting all our needs and wants. Kathy was extremely accommodating delivering all our requests with such graciousness. Highly recommend D'Masti's to make your event outstandingly memorable!!!
    Laura Married on 12/15/2012
    The owners of D'Masti Catering were helpful and flexible with providing a delicous menu for my themed wedding reception. The staff provided excellent service, while maintaining friendly attitudes with a great deal of professionalism. The servers went out of their way to help me with my decorations. These individuals helped ease my stress, so I could really enjoy my reception with my friends and family. I would recommend D'Masti Catering to anyone!

11915 S. Western Ave. Blue Island, IL, 60406
Location of (D'Masti Catering Inc)

D'Masti Catering Inc frequently asked questions

What catering services does D'Masti Catering Inc provide for weddings?

D'Masti Catering Inc offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Buffet
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Family Style
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Plated

What types of cuisine can you find at D'Masti Catering Inc?

At D'Masti Catering Inc, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish
  • Thai
  • Vietnamese

What dietary needs can be accomodated at D'Masti Catering Inc?

At D'Masti Catering Inc, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • Lactose Free
  • No Pork
  • Kosher
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does D'Masti Catering Inc provide for wedding events?

D'Masti Catering Inc provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • House Beer
  • Specialty Beer
  • House Wine
  • Specialty Wine
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Liquor
  • Premium Liquor

What percentage of users recommend D'Masti Catering Inc and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

D'Masti Catering Inc is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding