23123 State Road 7 (441) Suite 355, Boca Raton, FL 33428 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About DM Events & Design

DM Events & Design is a Full Service Event Planning Firm. We specialize in Flowers and Decor, Invitations, Save the Dates, Place Cards,Calligraphy for your Invitations and Place Cards,Table Numbers and Frames or Holders, Custom & Personalized Bridesmaid and Groomsmen Gifts,Linen and Specialty Chair Rentals, Lounge Furniture Rentals, Charger Plates, Custom Lighting,Tree Rentals, Ammenities Bags, Welcome Gifts, Candy Tables,Event Planning and so much more... DM Events & Design's owner Debbie Malaga has been in the event business for over 25 years. Please call or email to set up a consultation: 954-214-3949/ dmeventdesign@aol.com

Follow DM Events & Design on

26 Reviews for DM Events & Design

DM Events & Design 1
DM Events & Design 2
  • Venice

Venice S · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely the Best!

THANK GOD for Debbie Malaga! DM Events & Design helped me plan and coordinate my 50th birthday party (from start to finish) and it was undeniably what made my event such a success. The venue I chose already had a coordinator, but Debbie was there to help with set-up, pick-up, and day-of logistics....and boy did she come through! She went to the venue early to set-up and did so perfectly. She also made sure the timeline of the day ran smoothly. My family and friends still talk about what a wonderful experience they had. She was very easy to work with, great with communication and on top of her game! I highly suggest you give her a call and leave the difficult planning to the professionals like her.

Thank you Debbie.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    DM Events & Design 3
    DM Events & Design 4

DM Events & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Venice... It was such a pleasure getting to know you! Thank you for your kind words ! Are we doing this again at 60??? xo Debbie

Amanda · Married on 12/12/2014

Debbie was truly a blessing. She took lots of my stress away as a nervous bride. She also was extremely flexible. I changed my mind on what I wanted so much.
    The flowers were beyond stunning! Everything was tremendously beautiful and Debbie made me feel special!
    I can not thank this wonderful women for all she did.
    I got to know her a little on a personal level and she is truly a blessing in more ways than one!
    This women knows her stuff!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Maritza · Married on 10/11/2014

Debbie was awesome, I can't thank her enough for the beautiful job she did at my wedding. The decor was absolutely stunning, till this day everyone is still commenting me on how beautiful my wedding was and how gorgeous the flower arrangements /decor were. There was not one absolute flaw in any of her work, she was just amazing!!! We worked together for a year throughout the whole planing of my wedding, and her insite, and ability to just see things in her mind still astound me till this day. All I did was let her know what we're my colors and the rest was magical.

Sent on 10/23/2014

• Xpressive Designs
    Xpressive Designs Wedding Cakes

I have worked with Debbie and I must say she is a very talented and professional planner! Looking forward to work with you again!!

• Weddings by "Officially Yours"
    Weddings by "Officially Yours" Wedding Officiants

I've work with Debbie in many different venues for well over 15 years, Her personal attention to detail is unsurpassed. She treats every client like they are the only ones in the world, and creates a vision for every bride far and beyond what was asked of her. A shining example of professionallism every bride hopes to find. You couldnt have a better person on your team. I've recommended her for years, and always consider her my first choice. Susan Knowles Photography, "Officially Yours"

• EVENTZ Photo Booth
    EVENTZ Photo Booth Photo Booths

Debbie has been doing this for a long time and her experience shows! An amazing planner and so much more to offer!

• 23123 State Road 7 (441), Suite 355 Boca Raton, 33428 See on map
    By appointment ,please call or email for an appointment.