2733 36th Avenue, Osceola, WI 54020 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About DJ Spontaneous, LLC

Providing the perfect party mix for your wedding or special event is my passion and I have over 15 years experience performing at venues across the Twin Cities Metropolitan and West Central Wisconsin areas. I take great pride in making a happy Bride! A Personal interview with the engaged couple ensures proper planning. The opportunities are endless in creating a customized show for your specific needs; or choose from one of the sound and light packages on offer. Let me do the heavy lifting! Whichever way you go, rest assured your entertainment is covered completely.

I provide the start of happy marriages by making your special night one to remember. I travel across MN and WI with a full sound rig and a plethora of club-style lighting for your dance floor. I bring the Las Vegas disco experience to the venue of your choosing! The amount of equipment I use depends on your budget and personal desires. I will custom taylor a unique show to fit your particular needs. I will interview you face-to-face in advance to discuss issues such as song selection, itinerary and set-up time. I am extremely attentive to all the fine details involved in your reception and will be happy to work in conjunction with your wedding planner to ensure the evening is a complete success.

I dress to impress and consistently maintain a positive professional image for my clients. I have the experience and charisma on the microphone to entertain your guests and keep the night flowing smoothly with effective, timely announcements. I apply my diverse knowledge of music to keep all ages of people smiling and satisfied. I know and play all the classics you would expect to hear (if that is your preference). I can also take requests and mix them right into my standard reception party blend. I can also play any music off CD which you or your guests may present to me.

Take the first step towards getting the party started by filling out the booking form today, or just send me an email!

andy@djspontaneous.com

JAH2484

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for DJ Spontaneous, LLC

Kate · Married on 01/10/2015

Jermaine of DJ Spontaneous was wonderful! He listened to our requests and put together a crowd-pleasing playlist for our wedding. With a wide range of ages at the wedding, he read the crowd throughout the night and kept everyone on the dance floor. When I first started looking at DJs for my reception, I was nervous of selecting a DJ that was "cheesy" and always on the mic - DJ Spontaneous was NOT that. He was intentional about asking how we'd like the reception to flow, what genre we liked the most, what our style was, etc. - and he absolutely portrayed that. He is very professional and flexible! If you're looking for a knowledgeable and talented DJ for an event, I recommend DJ Spontaneous!!!

Chauntae · Married on 10/09/2010

Best DJ in town. I am sure DJ Spontaneous would do those cheesy songs/games/snowballs if you asked, but this guy keeps the dance floor packed. He reads the crowd well and will play anything you request; will download on the spot.

Highly recommend

DJ Spontaneous, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• 2733 36th Avenue Osceola, 54020 See on map