Southampton, MA 01073 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ Services in Western MA

Dj services in Western MA is happy to provide professional DJ services for weddings in MA. We have the most professional, top of the line equipment that makes us one of the best mobile DJ services in all of Western Mass. We are experienced Disc Jockey's providing a one of a kind experience with elegant uplighting rentals and photo booth rentals throughout the Pioneer Valley and Greater Springfield MA area.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/34_Yfk6ky_4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

intercept2
bryan20dj
djing
intercept2
bryan20dj

2 Reviews for DJ Services in Western MA

Livia · Married on 08/30/2014

Very late review, since our wedding was last year. The Intercept DJ/ DJ Services in Western MA provided excellent combination of value with quality. This was actually our second wedding reception (we got married abroad and had a second reception in Lenox, MA, which is my husband's home state). My husband was responsible for coordinating things with them so I communicated little directly with them, but they did everything we asked them and incorporated brazilian music I had requested. Very professional, attentive, flexible and the quality of the sound and dancing lighting was perfect. Our reception was at Cranwell, so their salon is rather large. From the young children in the party to our elderly family - (American and Brazilian) - everyone seemed to have a blast, and danced till the very last music. Soundtrack is everything to an event, and they really set the tone to our fun wedding reception!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Matt (DJ EMGEE) was the DJ for my fall 2013 wedding. My husband and I were SO thrilled we booked Matt. He was super easy to work with during the planning process and on the day of he was punctual and professional, not to mention FUN! My husband and I had fears that our wedding would be boring and no one would dance, but Matt had the dance floor packed all night long! We received a ton of compliments on the DJ and our music selection. We even had people tell us that our wedding was the best wedding they ever went to, and I credit most of that to Matt! He played all our requests and more importantly never veered from my do-not-play list. I would highly recommend Matt and Intercept Entertainment if you want a fun wedding with great music, a top-notch MC and DJ, and a reasonable price tag. We even had a last minute ceremony site change due to the weather and Matt set up a new DJ booth with very little notice. I don’t even know what took place behind the scenes but as I walked down the aisle our music was playing and I never even knew Matt was discreetly hidden in the corner until I saw our pictures weeks later. Western Mass brides stop your search and book Matt now!

Sent on 11/15/2013

DJ Services in Western MA FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Services in Western MA 1
    10% off our services
    Up to $200 off our services mentioning this ad. Must be used on future bookings only.

• Southampton, 01073 See on map