Orlando, FL 32811 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About DJ Romello

Remember your wedding reception is no time for amateur hour! Saving a couple of dollars is just not worth it for a day you can't get back.

When planning for your wedding the easy part is finding a professional DJ. What you need is a DJ who could move the crowd! DJ Romello will make it his mission that your event is the most talked about event for days to come!

Your wedding reception is the biggest part of your wedding day. DJ Romello has over 10 years of experience when it comes to weddings.

DJ Romello will work with your coordinator or venue to ensure your reception move along smoothly and excitingly.

DJ Romello have an extensive music library to fulfill any requests from Hip Hop to Country, Rock to Jazz, R&B to Pop, Caribbean to Hard Rock.

All of DJ Romello's packages comes with an amazing light show to illuminate the dance floor.

Aside from regular DJ services, DJ Romello offers ceremony coverage, up lighting, monogram, projector, etc. Please feel free to ask about additional services.

2de9682be00cf0e9 1460214897852 craiglistwhite 3 of 6

DJ Romello 2
  • Jadene

Jadene · Married on 05/19/2018

I would give DJ Romello 10 stars out of 5
    He was everything that I imagined and much more. DJ Romello played all the music that we requested and kept everyone entertained the entire night. We played some fun games and just kept all our guest engaged and on the dance floor. When the night was over we had people coming to us telling us that he was the best Dj ever. Besides the venue, music was super important to us and DJ Romello fulfilled all our expectations. He got down with all the R&B, Hip-Hop and Spanish music. I couldn’t be happier. Money well spent Thank you

• Richard

Richard · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot rave enough about DJ Romello. From start to finish he were professional and so enthusiastic about my wedding day. DJ Romello played exactly what me and my guests wanted to hear. The party was nonstop, and several people told me they have never been to a wedding where they were on the dance floor the entire time. I wish I could post a video!! 5 stars all the way you will not regret hiring DJ Romello for any of your events!!

DJ Romello 3
    DJ Romello 4
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 02/03/2018

Amazing! DJ Romello worked with me and my new husband through all of the craziness and last minute changes, making sure he heard every one of my requests! He had great suggestions where I was lost and gave me every respect to make changes and suggestions where I needed them. Just know, weddings NEVER go exactly as planned (mine didn’t), and when they don’t, DJ Romello took the lead and made sure NO ONE knew anything was adjusted! He went with the flow, read the audience and kept everyone happy. I’d use him again and recommend them to anyone who asks. Trust me, worth every penny and very reasonable at that!

Award

DJ Romello FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 325.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 674.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 125.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Orlando, 32811 See on map