DJ Renier

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,350 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,350 Most Popular Price

Based in Deland, Florida, DJ Renier is a DJ and entertainment company that performs at weddings. This company is owned and operated by DJ Renier, who boasts years of experience in the industry. This entertainer will work to create the perfect soundtrack to your day, keeping the dancefloor full and the energy high. He accepts only one event per day, allowing him to provide each client with the focus and attention that their celebration deserves.

DJ Renier offers consultations to couples, allowing them to explain their vision for their nuptial entertainment and their musical preferences. This DJ can offer an incredible variety of genres, accommodating guests of all ages. This includes everything from country and Christian music to pop, rock, and jazz. Along with providing top tracks for your nuptials, this company can also offer a range of event embellishments including but not limited to:

• Uplighting
  • Cold Spark Fountains
  • Dancing on a Cloud
  • Photo booth
  • Monogram Projection
  • Live Musicians
  • Hora Loca Dancers

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$999.99

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,350

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Renee
    Renee S. Married on 05/28/2022

Amazing DJ!

Renier is the DJ you need for your wedding! Or any event I’m sure. My husband instantly loved the DJ when he heard the remixed versions of classical music throughout dinner (my husband loves classical music). My wedding was a middle eastern American wedding and I had a lot of requests including a couples entrance that relied heavily on music and timing and Renier took all of my complicated requests and made it all happen so seamlessly. He also worked well with my arabic drummers that I hired separately who needed to use his equipment. He mixed Arabic and American music so well. The dance floor was never empty. On top of that he welcomed my last minute requests for slow songs and a send off and even had my emails printed out and on a clipboard as a reference as he was dj’ing. He’s such a sweetheart and a reliable vendor. After the wedding I received several pics and videos that he had personally taken on his phone from the event. What a nice surprise! And so nice to see our day from his point of view. 10/10 highly recommend! Thank you DJ Renier!
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 04/02/2022

Great DJ!!!

DJ Renier, was always responsive to any of my emails or text message.. he was a great DJ had everyone up and dancing !!!
  • Emily
    Emily G. Married on 03/26/2022

A perfect fit!

Can't recommend DJ Renier enough. Firstly, he was responsive, organized, and provided us with useful guidance as we made different decisions about the music we wanted throughout our event ! Day of, he nailed it: he matched our vibe perfectly- he used the Playlist we sent him as a starting point and riffed off it from there to hit the right note at each point in the night. Guests were complimenting us left and right. He was also open to requests and flexible throughout the night. He clearly knows what he's doing. We could not be more pleased !!! It's also really nice that we could tack on things like a photobooth and musicians for the ceremony/cocktail hour. Thanks DJ Renier- we cannot thank you enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

413 Victoria Hills Drive Deland, FL, 32724
Location of (DJ Renier)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding