DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$700 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$700 Most Popular Price

Welcome to DJ RAY's Entertainment! I started a DJ service because I love music, enjoy entertaining others, and wanted to share special events with others. I wanted to offer affordable DJ services for everyone. Customer Service! When you book my services, that is exactly what you get...ME. No one else. As a 2019 - 2022 Couples Choice Award Winner, Best of Georgia 2022 Entertainer Award, and 2021 Best of Acworth DJ Award, I work hard to make your special event all about you or you're loved ones. I have worked with numerous Wedding Venues, Hotels, Civic Organizations, and Elementary, Middle & High Schools. I have been fortunate enough to work with top corporations, small businesses, wedding planners, and City Officials for Public & Private events. I enjoy meeting new people and making friends through business.

I give back to the community by volunteering my time and Equipment to Churches, Charities such as Special Needs Population, Cancer Awareness, Mental Health Awareness, at Local High School Programs, and Others.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$600

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$700

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Lana
    Lana B. Married on 09/25/2022

Kept the crowd going

Ray was so quick to compromise to make us happy for our wedding day. He communicated well with our other vendors to make sure we had the most perfect day. He also prepared a work sheet for us to make sure our music was just the way we like it. Wouldn’t have been able to have a special day without Ray!

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was my pleasure. You could have chosen other dj's from other wedding and you chose me! Thank you. Your guest were awesome!!
    Chrissy F. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made our day so special!

We hired Dj Ray for our wedding early this September. He understood exactly what we wanted and executed it perfectly. Calling the day before to confirm what time he'll be there to set up was reassuring, he was so easy to talk to and so nice to work with. The music was everything we wanted, and he knew when to add more dancing songs and when to slow it down. He was very reasonably priced especially for a smaller wedding like ours. He was the perfect dj for us and made our day so special!

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was my pleasure. I'm happy you were HAPPY. Your guest were terrific. I wish you two the very best.
    Alaina S. Married on 05/14/2022

Amazing experience with Ray Mitchell

We had the best experience at such a great price! He kept our family dancing and entertained throughout the whole reception and was so great with even my last minute changes and very great with communicating! I highly recommend!

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you two! Your family and friends were awesome, By the show of attendees, I would say you guys are very loved and it's no surprise.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Kennesaw, GA, 30144

24-7
Location of (DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding