DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC Reviews

40 Reviews for DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC

• Thomas

Thomas and Rachel's Gmail · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Pleasure to work with

DJ Ray was great to work with. He is very professional and his pricing was very reasonable. Throughout the process he was flexible and really focused on catering to our needs. He put together and edited a mix of several songs for our first dance which was great. We had a church wedding and Ray and I were able to talk through each track to make sure that the content was clean. I have attended several other weddings DJ'd by Ray and I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 12/02/2019

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was my pleasure to have been a part of your Wedding Day. Your hearts and passion are definitely in the right place. Take care and God Bless!

K Flores · Married on 08/04/2020

Small event of just more than 50 people...

A true pleasure to work with! Had everything take care of prior to event, and at the event had everyone up and moving and was great with our timeline and program. Would definitely use him again!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Krystin · Married on 06/27/2020

Go with DJ Ray for your big day!

DJ Ray was on time, aware of all situations, and prepared. He set up quickly, kept things moving, and communicated well with me prior to the wedding about his ideas and checking to see what we wanted as well as with those who required a microphone on the wedding day.

Sent on 07/07/2020

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was pleasure being a part of your big day! It was a gorgeous venue and ceremony.

God Bless
    Djray07.com

John Casteel · Married on 06/06/2020

Just Awesome!

I'm the Father of the Bride and let me tell you how great it was to have DJ Ray as our Emcee/DJ. His communication, follow-up, seeing the details through were spot on. His equipment has great sound and effectiveness. His set-up is clean and neat. He commands the Mic when needed, is very personable and put the Bride and Groom, plus guest at ease. I would Highly Recommend DJ Ray to Everyone.

Sent on 06/19/2020

Triston Pratt · Married on 06/06/2020

Ray was an all around outstanding DJ for my wedding!!

From the planning to the last minutes of the wedding, Ray was very responsive and supportive throughout the entire process of my wedding. He made accommodations for us having two separate locations and went above and beyond our expectations for a DJ. His music selection was perfect and personality is exactly what you want in a DJ! I would recommend him for any and every event!

Sent on 06/26/2020

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you Mrs Pratt! It was my pleasure. May God guide and richly bless you two. I enjoyed spending the evening with you and your guest.
  • Savannah

Savannah Hayden Everett · Married on 05/23/2020

DJ Rays Entertainment-Wedding

Highly recommend DJ Ray! Our wedding wasn’t the first time we used him and it won’t be the last! He is proficient, dependable, FUN, honest, professional, and SO much more!! You will never be disappointed with any kind of event you hire him for!! I had 2 soloist sing and he perfected the needs that needed to be met on his part for them to do their part. I surprised my now husband with a audio message from me to him moments before I walked down the aisle and he took the time to tell me the best way to do it so we could get that audio message played! He kept in touch with me leading up to our big day throughout a postponement due to the pandemic and the week of our wedding just making sure he had everything down pat for our big day! He is VERY flexible and very laid back! Again, you will never be disappointed in hiring him for your event!! Also to add, his prices are very affordable!! Don’t think twice, hire him!!! 😊😊😊

Love, Blake and Savannah

Sent on 08/16/2020

Holly Eaker · Married on 03/21/2020

Wedding Reception

DJ Ray was exceptional at providing us with a great time dancing to a wide variety of music. We gave him a list of songs we wanted and then gave with the ability of his judgement on everything else. He did not disappoint!!!! We were given a planner to be filled out with all the important parts for the wedding and reception, that made it so much easier for us. His choices for the cake cutting, garter and bouquet toss were in target. I think we even shocked him as to a song we wanted to be played!!! I haven’t had so much fun !!! We can’t thank him enough! Our wedding was during the COVID-19 outbreak. 😊

Sent on 03/25/2020

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you two to create a perfect wedding ceremony and reception! I appreciate Brides who are detailed on what they want. I can then create and flow with the perfect music to compliment the desires of my client.

Kaye · Married on 11/09/2019

Kaye Dill (mother of the bride)

DJ Ray is a great person to work with. He accommodated some last minute changes with a great attitude.
    We were privileged to see his work at other friend’s weddings beforehand which sealed the deal.
    At the end of the day, everyone had so much fun dancing & enjoying the great entertainment provided by Ray Mitchell.

Sent on 11/18/2019

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thanks Kaye. It was my pleasure. I'm glad everyone had a great time! The Bride and Groom were stunning. The day was beautiful and the guests were awesome. .
  • Chris

Chris Edwards · Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect Night

DJ Ray is awesome. He was super affordable, on time, had all the equipment you could ever want, and just made our wedding night flow perfectly. If you’re looking for a DJ, I promise you you won’t regret hiring DJ Ray.

Sent on 11/03/2019

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was my pleasure Christopher and Rebecca. Thank you. For allowing me to be a part of your Wedding Day!

Jamie Hall · Married on 10/26/2019

Worry free

The wedding party never sit down, it was a night filled with entertainment!! Outstanding job throughout the service. We couldn’t have asked for more.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Savannah wood · Married on 08/10/2019

We love ray

Ray was extremely good about communication with me through the whole process of planning music! He was flexible and able to adapt to the mood at the wedding. Our wedding music was PERFECT and our guests and us had a blast!! people were on the dance floor at all times and there was no lull in anything!! Ray is super personable and listens to your wants and needs while helping you keep the big picture of the wedding day! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND RAY!!! Music can completely alter the mood an event is going for and with Ray, the mood of our wedding was constantly perfect, from walking down the aisle being sentimental, to the dance floor being hype and getting everyone excited, everything was AMAZING and right on point!! Our guests raved about how fun the wedding was!

Sent on 10/14/2019

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was my pleasure to be a part of your Big Day! You two are wonderful and I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves.

Take Care!
    DJ Ray Mitchell

Laura Mason · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding DJ

Ray was extremely helpful in planning and organizing our wedding music! He met with us a couple of weeks before to go over what our wants were, and was patient with us as we edited lists and wants till days before. We truly enjoyed working with him!

Sent on 07/16/2019

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was my pleasure! You have terrific friends and family. I do my best to make your day about YOU TWO! Thank you for using my services.

Andrea Evans · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful Wedding DJ!!!

Ray was a great DJ for our wedding!!! Neither myself or my [now] husband have been married before, nor have either of us ever planned a wedding. Ray did a great job talking us through things. He really got to know us well beforehand, and worked with us to create the perfect playlist. We are somewhat flexible people so we kept it prettey genre based and he picked out some great music for everyone. He was also very well prepared when song requests were made. He is very kind and very professional, and we enjoyed every minute working with him!! Thank you Ray for helping to make our wedding wonderful!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you two! Have a blessed Marriage. Getting to know you a bit really helps.

Patsy Wolfe · Married on 12/02/2018

Employee club help

Ray and his staff did an awesome job at our company Christmas party. He was very helpful in finding music that people wanted him to play we will be using Ray for all our company needs.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Stacey · Married on 11/10/2018

Mother of the Bride

Thank you for being punctual and having a nice professional set up. We appreciate your wedding announcements, and keeping everyone on the dance floor, even taking special requests as they came. We are grateful you were flexible when we switched things around. Having a mic for our ceremony made it successful for our attendants to hear. The wedding music was spot on. Thanks again.

Sent on 11/12/2018

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was my pleasure. When the Bride (and Mother) are Happy then everyone is. It was a joy watching two young people commit to each other for life. You all have a beautiful family.

Dana Sheridan · Married on 11/03/2018

Such a great time

We really enjoyed our day!!! You did a great job and we will certainly recommend you for other events!!! Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/05/2018

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a beautiful Wedding and Reception. The guests seemed to have enjoyed themselves.

Camille · Married on 09/23/2018

Dj Ray made our night so fun and our guest really seemed to enjoy it as well. I would recommend Dj Ray to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/02/2018

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thanks Camille. You guys are such a beautiful couple.

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

Ray recently provided service for our wedding. He was amazing from start to finish. His communication from the time of booking all the way up to the day of our wedding was excellent. The ceremony music was timed perfectly. Throughout the reception he played a wide variety of music and kept us all entertained! He also did an awesome job of keeping us on track with our time frame! I would highly recommend Ray for any event!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Pat Page · Married on 06/16/2018

Ray has a great set up...dresses professional, plays great music, does a great job as an emcee as well! He meets with the bride and groom to go over the entire music list and introductions and more! As a wedding coordinator, I highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/19/2018

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Patricia!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ Ray was a great fit for our wedding. We were working with a Baptist church and needed approval on our the songs that were played. He did a great job of accomadating our requests. Fun songs for all the kids at our event as well! Enjoyed his DJing very much.

Sent on 06/25/2018

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth. It was my pleasure.

Kathy · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Ray did an incredible job for my parents 60th wedding anniversary/vow renewal ceremony and reception. He was so easy and flexible to work with for the pre-planning and with all communication. He was able to provide music and entertainment for guest from 14 to 90 years old. Everyone was engaged and so happy. He was beyond accommodating to meet all song requests. DJ Ray is your man for your next special event.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Colleen · event on: 05/31/2018

DJ Ray did an amazing job, the music and lights made my daughters Sweet 16 perfect.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Janet · Married on 05/16/2018

His music was the Bomb !!! He took song request also and sound system was so good top quality !! Also lighting was great ! He is very professional and is very friendly with the crowd gets them on their feet dancing and gets the crowd pumped up!!! I highly recommend him for wedding events etc !!! Definitely more then a 5 * GIVE DJ Ray a Call you won’t regret it!!! Well worth the $$$ WE LOVE DJ RAY !!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you Janet for the compliment. I enjoyed working through the planning and execution with you.

Amanda · Married on 03/31/2018

Ray was amazing. From the planning phase to the send off Ray took care of everything and answered every question. I would highly recommend him for your event!

Sent on 04/09/2018

DJ Ray's Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you Amanda. I had a blast entertaining everyone.

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

DJ Ray is the BEST! From the first time I called him til the end of the wedding, he was responsive, flexible, fun and personal. I cannot recommend him enough. You will not go wrong with him

Sent on 03/28/2018