Suwanee, Suwanee, GA 30024 Map · Phone number

About DJ Shaan - Best Indian DJ Of Atlanta

DJ Shaan, known as the best Indian DJ of Atlanta, is a wedding DJ based in Suwanee, Georgia. Known for his high level of professionalism, DJ Shaan also provides a top-of-the line sound system, live performers, enhanced lighting, visual effects, and Dhol players. With DJ Shaan, you can turn your wedding into an unforgettable extravaganza.

Each package is customized to fit the couple’s exact needs. After meeting you and getting to know your vision for your wedding day, DJ Shaan and his team will create a special itinerary and soundtrack just for you. The starting price includes a consultation, disco ball, sound system, and microphones. If you’d like, flat screen monitors, photo booths, projectors, and uplighting are also available. DJ Shaan offers the following music genres:

• Bollywood

13495422101569873780006279105630571789167923o

37 Reviews for DJ Shaan - Best Indian DJ Of Atlanta

Nasim Akhtar · Married on 10/26/2019

Sohahn & Mai wedding

I am glad that I chose DJ Shaan for my son's wedding. He delivered wonderfully. When I met first time, we had price negotiations issue, which is normal. I told him that please talked to my wife, and after that he realized that I am not just looking for price point but looking for is commitment to deliverable high performance. We both get so connected that he addressed me as if I am his big brother. He even forget to send the invoice, I had to remind him. He is a wonderful and friendly person. He coordinated with the bride and the groom for the program, song selections, etc. His DJ booth was very impressive looking with lights and high above floor. I told him that I like to see from above to get a view of the grand ballroom. If I have chance I will choose Mr. D J Shaan for my other two. I give him 5.5 stars over 5.0. What else I can say!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Lopa Agarwal · Married on 10/18/2019

Great singer and great performance! Very timely and very well liked

Excellent presentation ! Very well prepared and timely! Lovely presentation of beautiful songs

Sent on 10/25/2019

Sinjita (Lisa) Sullivan · Married on 02/17/2019

Awesome DJ!!!

Shaan DJ'd my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary. Since this was an older crowd, we were unsure about the music and let Shaan do the work. HE WAS AWESOME ! Read the crowd and gave the party what it needed. People did not want to stop dancing. If you are looking for a great DJ that can play a mix of western and indian/bollywood music, DJ Shaan is your guy!

Sent on 03/18/2019

DJ Shaan - Best Indian DJ Of Atlanta FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 600.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Top 40, South Asian

• Suwanee Suwanee, GA, 30024 See on map
    404-840-0214 (Other Phone Number)
    24x7