227 McArthur Drive, Jacksonville, NC 28546 Map · Phone number

About DJ plus Sax

Imagine your wedding day. The DJ introduces the wedding party.  Then it’s time for you and your spouse.  Then what? You have just moved into the “dinner zone”. It is the time when you relax, say hello to your guests and/or eat a meal. What does the DJ play during this time? It can’t be dance music. Imagine how hard it would be to talk and relax over that!  So does he or she play elevator music?  Well … they could but that’s a little TOO laid back. Then there is DJ plus Sax. The romantic saxophone music ads the perfect touch to the “dinner zone”.  It’s classy, it’s unique and it’s live.

But what about when its time for party music?  That’s when DJ plus Sax shines even more. I have entertained over 200 wedding receptions. I have the right music for young and old. I have partied groups as young as middle school and as old as a 50th wedding anniversary and received great reviews from both.  Thanks to my 20 years of experience, I read an audience and give them just what they want and expect to keep dancing and having a great time. I interact with the audience and bride and groom not by attracting attention to myself but directing the fun stuff and some fun surprises all geared towards the union of the happy couple.

Please see my website.  DJplusSax.com        ....I will make your wedding the time of your life.

• Carolina Wedding DJ
  • Party Gras Entertainment
  • Acclaim DJ Entertainment
  • DJ Brian Hood

3 Reviews for DJ plus Sax

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

We used Richard Lawton for our daughter's wedding 10/28/2017. He played saxophone, clarinet and flute. He also sang a few songs. He dressed nicely and was considerate of all our guests..very professional. He even included a version of the newlywed game that left us all in stitches. Many guests complimented on how good he was.. He helped to make the day memorable.

Sent on 11/04/2017
  • Arlissa

Arlissa · Married on 07/03/2012

Worked with us to find the music we wanted to play. Dressed professionally and was prompt and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/10/2012

0.0

... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sent on 10/14/2014

• 227 McArthur Drive Jacksonville, 28546 See on map
    Location of (DJ plus Sax)