196 Woodbury Road, Springfield, VT 05156 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ Mic-E-Luv

DJ MIC-E-LUV (Mike Brehme) has been DJing for 20 years. I own Excite Mobile DJ's and Event Lighting as well as VT & NH Photo Booths. I DJ at least 15 to 20 weddings a year all over New England. I have an extensive music collection to fulfill every wedding receptions needs, and to keep the party going. I meet with all of my clients at least once prior to the event to insure that all of the details (music, events, etc) are in order for the big day. I also offer dance floor lighting, gobo projection, wireless uplighting and slide show equipment. Please don't hesitate to contact me for a quote for your special day. I hope to hear from you soon!

I DJ all event types. Please contact me for a quote on your next event!

538c560bcf6cdf15 1467302588167 image
Uplighting
Uplighting
538c560bcf6cdf15 1467302588167 image

10 Reviews for DJ Mic-E-Luv

Bethany · Married on 09/03/2016

Hired Mike for our wedding with just a few weeks notice and he was fantastic! Accommodated all of our requests and even didn't play our "do not play list". He kept the crowd happy and everyone dancing throughout the night. He was perfect, well spoken and very flexible with last minute changes and needs. He is highly recommended!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2016

I think I have a unique situation, but i had ended up needing a DJ a WEEK before my wedding! Yikes! These guys REALLY came through for me, and made sure my day was the best. I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 06/06/2016

DJ Mic-E-Luv's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We were very glad to be able to help you out on your special day! Congratulations and thank you for having us!

Courtney · Married on 05/29/2016

Mike is awesome! I booked him on a recommendation from a friend who also booked him for her wedding a year prior. He was courteous, professional, very accommodating of my weird planning/meeting schedule (planning from a distance was difficult!) and he got everyone up and moving at our Sunday afternoon wedding (even the grandparents!) :) He also has a photobooth that you can rent for an additional charge which we took advantage of and our guests loved it! He also helped us out by suggesting some traditional dances that we (being from families without many traditions) hadn't heard of-- the Generations Dance that he suggested created a very sweet moment at our wedding and we were so grateful for his help.

Sent on 06/06/2016

DJ Mic-E-Luv's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words! We had a great time working with you and your guests! Congratulations again to the both of you!

DJ Mic-E-Luv FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Mic-E-Luv 1
    Save $50 by Booking Your Event at least 2 months in advance!!!
    If you book your wedding event at least 2 months before the event date, you will recieve a $50 discount!

• 196 Woodbury Road Springfield, 05156 See on map