Dj Lee Mastermind

Boston, MA View map

Internationally Known Dj Mastermind aka Dj Lee Mastermind with over 16 years of experience he is exactly who you want when looking for a “Club Feel” or “Dance Party” at your event. Most of his clients are people who want the non-traditional party format. He Offers live mixing styles and can play any genre of music. Dj Mastermind has performed for Celebrity Artist Keisha Cole & opened up for for pop music icon AKON on Tour in West Africa. He has performed in over 8 different countries world wide. His Affiliations: American Dj Association, LightsOut Djs,

Hitched New England, CrioloRadio.Com and ADJA (American Disc Jockey Association Boston Chapter)

• Edina
    Edina S. Married on 08/09/2020

The best dj yet

We had a multicultural wedding Jamaican and African wedding. I was so concerned about our guest being able to enjoy the mixture of both cultures. And DJ Lee was amazing and new exactly what to do. He flew from Massachusetts to Florida and brought the party with him. We’re so greatful. He is AWSOME! Trust me if you don’t book with him your missing out!
    Emily L. Married on 06/19/2020

DJ Lee is the best!!

I booked DJ Lee for my June 2021 wedding and he was amazing!! He kept the dance floor going all night and all my guests came up to me saying it was the most fun they've had at a wedding - ever. He read the vibe and kept people engaged all night. I cannot recommend him enough!!
  • Karla
    Karla Married on 09/28/2019

Best DJ Around!

DJ Lee was the best! He was always easy to get a hold of if we ever had any questions or concerns. We really didn't give him much to work with, to be honest. The normal processional, recessional, entrance music but for everything else we trusted his judgement. We told him music we liked but not particular songs and everything was awesome! Our day was absolutely perfect and a lot of that had to do with DJ Lee. I danced until the very last second so if you're like me and want someone that doesn't need a lot of direction and can throw a killer dance party, hire DJ Lee!

Flavio D Photography Flavio D Photography Wedding Photographers

Best in DJ in town!

Boston, MA, 02108
Location of (Dj Lee Mastermind)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding