153 Portland Ave, Dover, NH 03820 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Jodi Entertainment

A full service disc jockey company entertaining New
England for 20 years! Whether you're planning a
wedding or school dance your expectations will be
met, if not exceeded. Huge selection of songs to fit
and fill any occasion. New upgraded sound system,
small light show and large karaoke selection also
available!

b3fc488848a1b4b0 1347364972336 patricksean

22 Reviews for DJ Jodi Entertainment

Joyce Lin · Married on 05/11/2019

Professional, Organized-- Fun!

DJ Jodi was so lovely to chat with over the phone, my fiance and I were immediately impressed by her professionalism, organization, and true enthusiasm for weddings. She helped us figure out the details of our day-- from the flow of the ceremony into cocktail hour, dinner through the end of the dancing. I really think she gave us a higher level of organization and great suggestions we would definitely have missed without her.

We met with a number of DJs, but she was the only one who was on top of ensuring all our music was legally sourced. She also impressed us by not just being all about the party part of the night, but enthused and organized for all the elements of the day, including the ceremony.

Jodi was available via e-mail for lots of our changes over the playlist and the details of the day from guests getting seated to the final dance song.

Hennah was laid-back, fun, and everyone complimented the final music playlist she wove together based on our suggestions. My friends and family really enjoyed dancing. She also patiently waited for my groom to get to the dance floor for the last dance of the night (He'd been catching up with old friends).

Sent on 06/03/2019

DJ Jodi Entertainment's reply:

Joyce, thank you for such an amazing and thorough review! I really appreciate you touching on the planning aspect. Most folks are surprised to find out how involved we are in working through all of the details of the big day.
    Much love and happiness to you and Tim!

Alex Andrew · Married on 01/05/2019

Best DJ ever!!

We found Jodi in a search to find a unique DJ that represented us and our wedding better than the average entertainment company. She was the first and only DJ we met with because we were sold instantly. We were blown away in our first meeting - she was kind, extremely organized and very passionate about her profession. She honestly helped us organize and create a flow and vibe for our day better than our venue and wedding planner! On our big day she continued to exceed expectations. We hit her with last minute changes to the ceremony and she jumped on board without hesitation! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding 6 weeks later. Hire Jodi! She is someone you can trust with your wedding completely, and there’s nothing sweeter than being able to leave your stress behind and have fun. She will bring the perfect energy to your day as well as the perfect music! Thank you Jodi for making our wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Amy · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional and organized, amazing extremely!

I cannot say anything but amazing things about DJ Jodi so I will quote my wedding vendor instead, “I have never met a more professional and organized DJ than Jodi.” Jodi met with my wife and I before the wedding and really helped us put our song choices together. She helped us every step of the way and was able to manage our day for us and make it perfect. There is something to be said for booking a DJ who not only DJs for weddings but also does clubs at well, you get the ultimate package.....a kickass DJ who truly knows how to read a crow. I cannot recommend DJ Jodi enough!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Award

DJ Jodi Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector

Real Weddings

• Lenka Flaherty Photography
    Lenka Flaherty Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Jodi is the most friendly yet professional DJ I worked with this season. Her personality and entertaining approach is just wonderful. I worked with her in Bethlehem NH during Ali and Becca's wedding and they were both very happy with her in every way. Best DJ around - definitely RECOMMEND!!!

• 153 Portland Ave Dover, 03820 See on map