DJ Jodi Entertainment

Dover, NH View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

A full service disc jockey company entertaining New
England for 20 years! Whether you're planning a
wedding or school dance your expectations will be
met, if not exceeded. Huge selection of songs to fit
and fill any occasion. New upgraded sound system,
small light show and large karaoke selection also
available!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Sound/PA System
Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
International
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector

• Keely
    Keely S. Married on 12/04/2021

Jodi Keeps the Party Going!

Jodi is a fantastic DJ who kept the party going from beginning to end at mine and my husband's wedding! Working with her was a great and stress-free experience. I loved talking about music with her in our pre-wedding meetings. Music is very important to me and my husband, so we knew we wanted a DJ who would incorporate our style and add some of her own. Jodi did all of that and more - after I sent her a much bigger than planned song list, we collaborated together on what ended up becoming a pumped-up, fun wedding playlist. We never saw the dance floor empty for too long!

Jodi also took some time with me during the wedding to share when she would play some of mine and my husband's favorite tracks, taking the temperature of the room to maximize the moment. She is truly methodical and careful about her work - I couldn't have trusted our wedding party in better hands. Immense thanks to Jodi - I will never think of my husband's favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles song in the same way again.
  • Becky
    Becky L. Married on 07/24/2021

Excellent song choices and organization

Jodi was our DJ but also the organizer of all the events at our wedding. She coordinated so well with our photographer. She met with me multiple times, which was super helpful! She was always responsive to my emails and just overall awesome! I would definitely hire her again-110%!!! Thank you Jodi!
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 07/10/2020

Canceled wedding, but still awesome to work with!

My husband and I hired DJ Jodi Entertainment for our wedding day (5/16/20). Due to COVID19 we ended up having to postpone and then cancel our wedding. However, Jodi was amazing to work with. We started planning our wedding two years ago and throughout those two years she was nothing short of kind, responsive, patient and professional! Since she was a few hours away from us we were able to have phone meetings with her to discuss everything and she was incredibly easy to talk to. She was also really great at providing detailed emails and documents that helped with the planning process. She provided great ideas and feedback, and never made us feel judged for our ideas as well. She was great to work with and we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for DJ!

DJ Jodi Entertainment's reply:

Jamie, thank-you! Taking into account you cancelled, it was super nice of you to take the time to write this review. Wishing you all the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jessica & Anna
    120 photos · 09/16/2017

Lenka Flaherty Photography Lenka Flaherty Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Jodi is the most friendly yet professional DJ I worked with this season. Her personality and entertaining approach is just wonderful. I worked with her in Bethlehem NH during Ali and Becca's wedding and they were both very happy with her in every way. Best DJ around - definitely RECOMMEND!!!

153 Portland Ave Dover, 03820
Location of (DJ Jodi Entertainment)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding