Gaithersburg, MD 20879 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About DJ Ivan Production

Professional DJ company offering music entertainment services for wedding receptions, private events, and clubs. Our experience and passion for music combine to make each performance a memorable success.

” My vision is clear, yet simply stated: “I just want people to enjoy my music as much as I enjoy playing it for them.”

Follow DJ Ivan Production on

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for DJ Ivan Production

• Daniel

Daniel · Married on 10/21/2017

We Ivan booked for our wedding and I have to say that he is awesome! He played the songs we requested throughout the reception and created a fantastic playlist of the genres and styles we and guests enjoyed. His song selections were on point and he had guests dancing in no time (some of who never dance!). He announced my wife and I with excitement and notified guests which events were happening and was always accommodating. Many guests came up to me during the reception and complimented the music choices, but I couldn't take the credit... that was all Ivan. Thank you again for helping us make our night perfect and a blast! It's one that our guests and we will NEVER forget!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Paula · Married on 08/28/2015

We used DJ Ivan for our wedding and we are very happy. We have a mix of Caribbean, South American and American family and he was able to make everyone from all ages and cultures dance all night. His presentation was beyond our expectations, the lighting, his equipment and his MC were great. He was very flexible with our requests, and his pricing was more than reasonable. We met Ivan at another venue and saw how well he worked with mixed crowds, we are so happy we hired him for our special night.

Thank you Ivan!

Sent on 10/03/2015

DJ Ivan Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Gaithersburg, 20879 See on map