4404 Santa Clarita Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89115 Map · Phone number

About DJ IRONMAN

Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, DJ IRONMAN is an entertainment service providing a personalized and exciting wedding reception for couples. He has over eight years of experience that include various kinds of events, all helping him build his ability to understand and create what couples need for the unique memory they are trying to create.

In addition to music, DJ IRONMAN takes care of any bilingual MC needs and provides the equipment he'll need to make the joyous occasion truly special, including uplighting, microphones, and a sound/PA system. He plays various genres of music, such as electronic, hip-hop, international, jazz, oldies, and pop. Couples can also request R&B/soul, rock, and top 40 tunes. DJ IRONMAN offers consultations, ensuring couples receive exactly what they envision for their beautiful occasion, and schedules only one event per day to give each celebration the focus it deserves.

• Las Vegas DJs

13 Reviews for DJ IRONMAN

• Christel

Christel · Married on 06/08/2019

Graduation Party

DJ Ironman was great! Every set he played was relevant and engaging for the teens. They loved him. He played music specifically styled to my son’s preferences and threw it back old school for parents. It was the best night! We did the classic group dance songs that everyone loves. We gave him a playlist for my son’s slideshow that he was able to play for us bc we weren’t able to add the songs to the slideshow ourselves earlier in the day and it was so much better. I wish I knew how he works his magic! We highly recommend DJ Ironman and will be using him again!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Alysse

Alysse · Married on 04/27/2019

DJ Ironman kept my guests dancing all night!

Do not hesitate to hire DJ Ironman (Gustavo). He is the BEST!

We were looking for a bilingual DJ for our reception to keep both English and Spanish speaking guests informed on what was going on, Gustavo exceeded our expectations! We received many compliments throughout the night about the music selection and he kept our dance floor FULL.

I booked Gustavo a year in advance because I knew right away he was our DJ. He was professional throughout the whole experience, his rates were better than other DJ rates, and I it was important that I worked directly with him (not through an agency). Deposit/Payment process was incredibly easy and he was very responsive to my emails and texts.

I will not hesitate to hire him for any future events that we host. Thanks again Gustavo! you are the best!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Scott · Married on 11/04/2017

Gustavo was great! I am a dj as well, and this was my biggest area of concern!

I wanted all of my dj friends to be able to relax and enjoy my wedding.. not work it!

Dj Ironman was well prepared, great on the mic and excellent on the decks. He played a good mix for the crowd and helped maintain the flow of the event.

With a lot of "entertainer Djs" in Vegas, Ironman is a true dj that knows music... He is not the typical "wedding dj" that struggles with song selection and mixing ability. He gets it done!

Thanks again!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

DJ IRONMAN FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 753.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 852
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting