2923 Sara Jean Terrace, Glen Allen, VA 23060 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing

About DJ Dave Rave

My slogan is "Can't we just dance?" I personally love dancing and going to raves (hence the name DJ Dave Rave). So I strongly believe that dancing should be affordable for everyone. I charge a flat rate of $75 per hour. My favorite style of music is EDM (electronic dance music) but I'm happy to play whatever style you request. Much more information can be found on my website. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have.

P.S. The wings in the video were a request.. I don't normally wear wings when I do weddings :)

screen shot 2014 07 02 at 10 29 59 pm
screen shot 2014 07 02 at 10 26 20 pm

• Videos 2

19 Reviews for DJ Dave Rave

Emily Fitzgerald · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire dj dave rave! He is incredible!

DJ Dave was absolutely incredible. My wife and I had to incorporate Greek music into our wedding and Dave was extremely responsive and willing to help with anything we needed. We had asked DJ Dave to get creative with his music selection, we asked him to focus on prom music 2002-2006 (our high school years) and DJ Dave nailed it! It was definitely evident that DJ Dave was enjoying himself throughout the night. The value was incredible. He was very affordable. The level of professionalism he provided for the price can not be understated or matched. I would absolutely 100 percent recommend DJ Dave Rave to anyone and everyone. DJ Dave Rave was a tremendous asset to making our wedding day the best day of my life.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Brecklyn · Married on 03/24/2018

We loved having David dj our wedding! He was very responsive to email, easy to meet with, and listened to our music preferences while still giving good recommendations! He not only did a great job with our reception, but provided music and sound (mics) for our ceremony as well at no additional set up costs. He communicated with our musicians to accommodate the guitar needs, as well as an extra mic. My husband found a song to walk into, but it was too fast and David slowed it down several speeds to make it exactly what we wanted! We couldn't be more happy with having him as a part of our day!!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

David,

Thank you for being our wedding day DJ! You were a delight to work with, and you literally, kept the DJ area alive (we could use a dance lesson soon, haha). I'm so glad my co-worker recommended your services; we couldn't have asked for a better wedding day experience! We will cherish these memories for a lifetime, and we're so glad you had a hand in it. Thank you again for your time investment in us and for your friendship.

Best,