DJ Dave Rave Reviews

19 | Glen Allen, VA

19 Reviews for DJ Dave Rave

Emily Fitzgerald · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire dj dave rave! He is incredible!

DJ Dave was absolutely incredible. My wife and I had to incorporate Greek music into our wedding and Dave was extremely responsive and willing to help with anything we needed. We had asked DJ Dave to get creative with his music selection, we asked him to focus on prom music 2002-2006 (our high school years) and DJ Dave nailed it! It was definitely evident that DJ Dave was enjoying himself throughout the night. The value was incredible. He was very affordable. The level of professionalism he provided for the price can not be understated or matched. I would absolutely 100 percent recommend DJ Dave Rave to anyone and everyone. DJ Dave Rave was a tremendous asset to making our wedding day the best day of my life.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Brecklyn · Married on 03/24/2018

We loved having David dj our wedding! He was very responsive to email, easy to meet with, and listened to our music preferences while still giving good recommendations! He not only did a great job with our reception, but provided music and sound (mics) for our ceremony as well at no additional set up costs. He communicated with our musicians to accommodate the guitar needs, as well as an extra mic. My husband found a song to walk into, but it was too fast and David slowed it down several speeds to make it exactly what we wanted! We couldn't be more happy with having him as a part of our day!!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

David,

Thank you for being our wedding day DJ! You were a delight to work with, and you literally, kept the DJ area alive (we could use a dance lesson soon, haha). I'm so glad my co-worker recommended your services; we couldn't have asked for a better wedding day experience! We will cherish these memories for a lifetime, and we're so glad you had a hand in it. Thank you again for your time investment in us and for your friendship.

Best,
    Jessica and Justin

Sent on 10/26/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/17/2017

You seriously won't find a better DJ for an amazing price. DJ Dave did awesome job at our wedding. There was a small hiccup with one of our songs starting at the wrong time, but nobody noticed. We received multiple compliments from guests about the music. We're lucky to have found him as our DJ and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Tim · Married on 05/06/2017

I saw this DJ at an event on a Saturday playing good music along with good showmanship. My family had called me and said that the DJ they had hired for my daughter's wedding the following Saturday had just cancelled. I approached Dave and after he checked his schedule he agreed to DJ my daughter's wedding on 5 days notice. He showed up with his equipment, awesome lighting too, and hit a grand slam. Everyone loved him. Not only that, the venue was 3 hours away! So impressed. Excellent Pricing too, well worth it.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Cindy · Married on 12/18/2016

DJ Dave was wonderful. We met with him to go over why we wanted and sent him a list of songs we wanted played and everything went great. He is very reasonably priced. Very pleased and would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Katelyn · Married on 10/22/2016

Dave was very helpful in guiding me through the music needs of the event - procession, recessional, first dances, etc. He was always quick to respond to emails and was very flexible with the venue set up. He kindly put up with my drunk bride self requesting announcements and changes at the event itself. Accommodated everyone's request songs. On top of all that his pricing is VERY reasonable. A+++++ Cannot recommend enough.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/08/2016

He was very affordable and did exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Mary · Married on 09/17/2016

Weddings can be ridiculously expensive. In our search for the perfect DJ we were amazed at what the cost was and almost went without a DJ! Finding DJ Dave Rave was definitely a godsend! We got the TOTAL PACKAGE with him! Very affordable, very responsive and TONS of FUN! Everyone is still complimenting on how much FUN our DJ was! The dance floor stayed packed and he was having so much FUN while doing a GREAT JOB for our beautiful day! Already scheming on a reason for a party to have him DJ for us again! You do not want to miss out on this DJ!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Carrie · Married on 08/26/2016

Dave did an awesome job during our ceremony and reception! His price was incredibly reasonable and he was very professional! He played every song we asked him to and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! All of our guests commented on what a great job he did! We highly recommend Dave!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Katherine · Married on 08/06/2016

Dave was a fantastic find. He was extremely flexible and worked with us to play the music we wanted, but also had excellent taste and a great selection for the rest of the reception. Dave did a very good job maintaining our timeline and once he opened up the dance floor, it was never empty. He was very friendly and easy to work with and our guests only had compliments about him.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Julie · Married on 09/13/2014

So I'm not going to lie my husband and I were a little dubious when we compared prices, but we saw the reviews DJ DAVE had and we decided to meet him and hire him. He did a great job! My guests were difficult to get out on the dance floor, but he did his best and was able to get most of them dancing! He is very professional and very flexible and responsive. We shortened our reception (our guests were heading out earlier than we thought they would and it was hot and humid) and had to readjust timing of things at our reception and he was great and just went with the flow!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Meg · Married on 09/06/2014

DJ Dave was an absolute hit at our wedding reception! He brought along a friend and they seemed to be having just as much fun as our friends and family. Prior to the reception we gave Dave a list of songs that we wanted played at the reception, and told him that we would want some Spanish music played as my husband's family is Peruvian. To my surprise everyone seemed to get much more into the fast beat of the Hispanic music over many of those songs that we had chosen. DJ Dave did an excellent job of reading to the crowd and keeping the party rolling. We highly recommend DJ Dave Rave and know our friends & family will be calling on him for their next events!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2013

THE ABSOLUTE BEST DJ YOU CAN IMAGINE!! DJ Dave Rave was SO fun and kept our party going! I think at times he was having more fun than we were...which wasn't easy. His prices cannot be beat and you truly get professional service so you feel like you owe him much more than he charges. My guests loved him so much, he got pulled out onto the dance floor. We want to throw another party just to have him come DJ again! I don't see a lot of DJs who entertain as well as he does. We were on a tight budget and he far exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Abbey · Married on 09/11/2010

DJ Dave Rave was recommended to us by our photographer. He is a teacher who is a professional DJ on the side. He was awesome to work with! My husband and I emailed him a playlist which he used and he also took requests from our families. The timelime for our ceremony ended up getting a little off track but he was very flexible when we needed to adjust things during the ceremony. He was easy to work with and price was amazing (around $175 for a 4 hours reception-no that is not a typo!) Great choice for Richmond area weddings!

Sent on 10/27/2010

Trisha · Married on 10/17/2009

Excellent and affordable!!!! We started talking to DJ Dave Rave after our engagement and met with him in the spring before our wedding. He was great and agreeable to everything. Would use again and highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/01/2009
  • Matthew

Matthew Wonlaw · Married on 05/18/2019

Tasteful, professional, insightful

Dave is quick and concise when it comes to exchanging information and getting the details of the wedding. Dave followed up with really good questions about our music choices when things we chose wouldn't exactly fit the given event (cocktail hour / reception / dinner) which was very helpful.

We and our guests were all very happy with Dave's performance, timing and song choices.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2011

What can I say? DJ Dave Rave was awesome!! He set the perfect mood for my wedding ceremony and reception. He was easy to work with, very affordable, and flexible. He's worth more than he charges. I received multiple compliments from my guests on the song choices. Don't hessitate to hire him.

Sent on 10/28/2011

Massimo · Married on 05/31/2015

3.4
      3.0

My wedding hasn't happened yet, but my meetings with Dace Rave has been great so far. He is flexible and wants to really make my wedding special by arriving on time, playing music that I have exclusively selected and being very responsive to emails.

Sent on 03/03/2015