DJ Cuttlefish

Atlanta, GA View map

$100 Most Popular Price

Dj Cuttlefish is a team of disc jockeys available to provide sound and light for weddings and events in the Atlanta, GA area with a specialty of giving you and your guests the feels on the dance floor.

Our members are party artists and professional.

They spend their days researching popular and past music with a goal to make each party paramount and consistently transcend your earthly expectations. With an understanding of music, they know how to get Grandpa's foot tappin' at the same time as your young nieces, your bridesmaids, and yours.

We cater to all events, from your sweet 16, corporate events, sororities, mitzvahs, all the way to weddings and everything in between.

• Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 12/05/2020

So fun and professional

Our DJ (Day) ended up being so wonderful! The process of booking was easy; once you book, you open up a questionnaire. Your DJ contacts you a few weeks before to iron out details. He was professional, used my playlists, and integrated songs together beautifully. We had a violinist for our cocktail hour and he reached out to her to coordinate equipment/etc. Once cocktail hour was over he read the vibe of the crowd great and made it so much fun. He was a great emcee and set the tone for the night. The lighted name on the floor was a total hit with all of my guests (people couldn't stop commenting on it). Overall would highly recommend their team!
  • Kaylyssa
    Kaylyssa Q. Married on 07/05/2019

Day saved the Day!

We had such a good experience with DJ Cuttlefish and our DJ, Day. Day was extremely professional, personable and did a great job with the ceremony music, announcements and keeping the dance floor going. I didn’t have a huge budget for a DJ and DJ Cuttlefish had some of the lowest prices I saw around Atlanta, plus they gave a discount because my wedding was on a Friday. They are SUCH a great deal for everything you get – the DJ who will act as your MC, extra mics, their own sound system, awesome lighting AND your own logo! You don’t get to pick your DJ, but I was really excited when they matched us with Day because of all the positive reviews online mentioning him—so here is one more!

The booking process and online portal with questionnaire were both really smooth and thorough—I talked to Schellie on the phone before booking and she was able to answer all my questions. Once I was put in touch with Day, he was very responsive and able to find and download basically any song I wanted no matter how obscure. I didn’t make a playlist beyond a few “must plays” but gave some general ideas to Day and he really killed it with the songs he played!

To top it all off, the power went out at our venue near the end of our reception. DJ Cuttlefish comes with their own backup power, so after a few moments of complete darkness and silence, Day booted up the sound system and the music was back on! It was like a miracle. If we had been hooked up to the venue’s sound system, we would have been out of luck. The dance party continued until the end of the reception thanks to DJ Cuttlefish and Day!
    Kaylan H. Married on 02/16/2019

#DreamTeam

We are SO happy with our decision to hire the Far Out team for our wedding @ Foxhall Stables. Day was our DJ & he was a boss! We filled out a simple questionnaire ahead of time & Day was able to answer all of our questions over the course of a couple of phone calls & text exchanges and made us feel very comfortable! I was initially nervous about not having a live musician for our processional/recessional music, but Day's setup made it feel as though an entire string quartet had filled the room; it was amazing! We had sent him a pretty large Spotify playlist for reception inspiration (this was completely optional), and somehow he managed to play all of our favorites. In fact, I didn't leave the dance floor the entire night, and I'm pretty sure my guests didn't either! Would highly recommend DJ Cuttlefish for anyone who wants to make sure your guests get (and stay) movin' & groovin'!

The Farm Rome GA The Farm Rome GA Barn & Farm Weddings

A great DJ for your event, and they have great package options as well!

Six Hearts Photography Six Hearts Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Cuttlefish is a team of DJs that are a part of our Far Out Galaxy Collective and we always love working alongside them. They are attentive, friendly, and always easy to work with.

Robot Booth Robot Booth Photo Booths

My buds. Love everything about the Dj Cuttlefish Djs and brand. Killin it.

Atlanta, GA, 30301
Location of (DJ Cuttlefish)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding