DJ Christie WorldWide

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

DJ Christie Worldwide provides the fitting soundtrack for weddings and other celebratory occasions throughout New Haven, Connecticut, and beyond. DJ Christie is the proud owner and disc jockey behind this business. With years of experience to her name, this professional has entertained crowds throughout the United States and beyond. From Yale University to Amsterdam, Netherlands, this DJ knows how to engage with a crowd and make sure that they have a great time.

Though specializing in the genre of Latin, DJ Christie Worldwide can adapt her playing style to best match her clients' preferences. DJ Christie works closely with all of her clients to make sure that they hear the songs that mean most to them. On the day of your wedding, this disc jockey can arrive with state-of-the-art sound and audio equipment for fluid and stellar performance. Regardless of your setting, your venue can be filled with vibrant splashes of color and crystal clear sounds.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,499

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Uplighting

• Karisma
    Karisma Married on 06/11/2022

Engagement Party DJ service

Dj Christie is so amazing!! She is a really great DJ as well as a really great person. She makes sure that everything runs smoothly and she double checks with you about everything. I am so happy with the work DJ Christie provided. I would definitely hire again for another party :) She had everyone up on the dance floor at our engagement party. She always answered emails and texts right away. She was always there for us whenever we needed and listened to us very well. If I were you I would hire DJ Christie because she provides excellent service. She also was really great at being diverse between Indian music and American music since my family is from India. She did really well with the choice of Indian songs as well as American songs. She ran my whole event very smoothly and I am just so thankful for her!!!
    Amy Married on 05/27/2022

Absolute perfection

You can’t do better than dj Christie. She is so sweet, helpful, flexible and really let me and my husband have the majority of say but helped guide us to a playlist that worked for our entire guest list. Thank you Christie!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

DJ Christie WorldWide 1
Exclusive

New Haven, Connecticut New Haven, CT, 06519
2038875150
Location of (DJ Christie WorldWide)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding