DJ Andrew Smith

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Most Popular Price

I have always had a passion for music and DJing. In 2007 I started my journey, turning my passion into a career. I got my start doing Weddings, Homecomings/Proms and small clubs. I now provide all of those services plus private events and more. My goal is to make the night go smoothly for everyone and keep the dance floor packed. I do not play the typical chicken dance type music or run around with props and gimmicks. Having quality music will always keep the floor packed and the party going all night. Let me provide a soundtrack to your favorite memories.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,700

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,900

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Angelina Married on 06/11/2022

Ahhhhmazing

HE WAS INCREDIBLE- one of my best pals and just made the entire atmosphere perfect! The majority of my guests were on the dance floor ! Highly recommend!!!!!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey A. Married on 05/28/2022

Amazing dj

Our wedding was everything we could have dreamed of! Having a great DJ was MOST important to us because they can literally make or break a wedding. DJ Andrew Smith exceeded our expectations!!! Some of my favorite memories of that day were on the dance floor surrounded by our best of friends & family. We have so many great videos of everyone having the absolute best time. He did an amazing job and played all the music we requested. He really knows how to keep the party going. We truly can't thank him enough for making our wedding such a blast! We would hire him again 1000 times over!
  • Leah
    Leah G. Married on 05/20/2022

Hire DJ Andrew Smith!!

We hired DJ Andrew Smith back in 2020 prior to the COVID pandemic for our wedding that summer & due to circumstances, we had to move our wedding reception three times. He was extremely accommodating through the entire process and with every date change.
    He is so easy & fun to work with & exceeded our expectations whenever we finally got to celebrate this May 2022! We were on the dance floor basically the whole reception and our guests are still telling us about how much fun they had & how good the music was! We had waited 2 years to be able to celebrate our love with our friends & family who couldn't celebrate us when we eloped in 2020 & we couldn't have asked for a better experience - thank you, Andrew!! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Pittsburgh, PA, 15234
Location of (DJ Andrew Smith)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding