DIY Uplighting

Chicago, IL View map

DIY Uplighting provides an easy way for couples to transform a room without breaking the bank!

Here's How Our Website Works
1. Select the number of lights you need (call us if you need help).
2. We ship the lights directly to you.
3. Use at your wedding reception (have a friend quickly set them up)
4. Ship them back using our included prepaid postage.

We offer free nationwide shipping and guarantee the lights to arrive at least two days before your event so there's no last minute worry.

Our Lights
We rent name brand RBG lights that feature 7 preset colors and the ability to set custom colors. They can display a single color or fade between different colors. There's even a setting to have them change with the beat of the music! And because they are LED, it means low power consumption and they stay cool all night.

Our customers consistently describe our lights as super easy to set-up and use.

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$653

Which of the following does starting price include?

Wall Wash

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$285

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Wall Wash

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent

Courtney P. Married on 11/10/2020

Great company with quality product

We were so thrilled with our lighting rental from DIY Uplights. They were so quick, responsive, and the lights were perfect. We used them to light a booth at a tradeshow. Thank you so much! We will be using their service again.
  • Sharon
    Sharon T. Married on 11/05/2020

Was perfect for our school's banquet

After using them for our school's banquet, I mentioned to a bride-to-be that she may want to consider using these for her wedding. Everything was as described on the website, and we could not have been happier with the effect and service at a reasonable price.
  • Cara
    Cara K. Married on 10/09/2020

Easy, affordable, event changing!

I found DIY Uplighting after seeing uplighting done at our wedding venue previously and I knew I wanted to add this addition to my wedding. It was the BEST decision ever. It completely transformed our reception area into something that looked like more of a party than it already was! DIY Uplighting was ordered months before our wedding and a few days before our wedding the boxes were shipped out. We had our wedding 2.5 hours away from home and I asked if the lights could be sent one day earlier than originally stated and they had no issue accommodating me! We ordered 30 lights to be used and they were packed perfectly into 3 boxes and light enough to be transported to our wedding venue! Highly recommend this company. Not sure who owns it but they are doing a fabulous job!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

It's Your Day Weddings & Events It's Your Day Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I used DIY Uplighting for my own wedding this past Spring. They were so easy to work with - even accepting my last minute changes! The lighting is shipped to your door a few days before the wedding. They are easy to plug in and set up. You don't need an engineer to figure it out! Then when you are done, you simply repack the box and mail them back to the office! I would definitely use them again and recommend them to all of my clients!

We Ship Nationwide! Chicago, 60611
Location of (DIY Uplighting)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding