194 Reviews for DIY Uplighting

Accent (3)
Dance Floor (2)
Wall Wash (2)
194 DIY Uplighting Reviews

Loved, loved, loved the outcome of this DIY Uplighting rental... made for a beautiful and professional look...so easy to rent online, so easy to set-up, so easy to return... will definitely use again ❤️

Profile Picture Alba, 1/31/20, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Renting lights worked out perfectly! Received them days in advance and they were super easy to set up. Looked great as well!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/27/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Could not be happier with the service quality and response time. I planned my wedding last minute and they were still able to get the light out to me in time! Thank you so much DIY Uplighting for everything! You really helped make my big day special!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Amazing company to work with and you get to speak to a real person when you email them. The 16 lights showed up a few days before my wedding and that gave me enough time to play around with them to get the color right. The power cords are very long and can be daisy chained together if you are short on outlets. For the value, it's almost a steal. I will be using them in the future, I just have to figure our where!

Photo for DIY Uplighting Review - Me and my other father of the bride!  Lighting in the back!
Profile Picture Casey, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Accent, Uplighting, Wall Wash

My Husband and I rented these lights out for our wedding last weekend and they were AWESOME!!! we got just the right amount of lights and it really transformed the look of the reception! I got emails with when they were sending them, when they needed to be returned and when they received them. They were prompt and on time as well! I will ABSOLUTELY use these guys again for any kind of function!
-Mrs. Nawotny

Profile Picture Allison, 12/3/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Floor, Uplighting

Super easy to use and install. Returning was a breeze! I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to give your venue a little character! Well worth the money!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

This transformed our space and was 100% worth the money!!

Profile Picture Stephany, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Highly recommend - this was so easy and much cheaper than all the other options out there. Our venue recommended that we work with DIY Uplighting. Their customer service is great - they were even able to send us the uplights a day earlier when I told them that we would need to drop them off at the venue a few days early. We love how they transformed the space!

Profile Picture Eunice, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Accent, Dance Floor, Uplighting, Wall Wash

Fantastic lighting products. Changed the fellowship hall into the wedding reception of my daughters dreams. Ambiance is perfect and pricing was affordable. I highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Shelly, 10/7/17, 1 Review
4.2

Great concept - overall good experience. Our light colors were not what we hoped. Was going for amber, closest we could get was a lime green.

Profile Picture Grace, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Website was easy to use. Everything that was needed arrived in one box. The lights added such character and dimension into the reception space. Easy to set up and easy to return. Would highly recommend to anyone doing their own lighting for an event.

Profile Picture User6718809, Recently Married, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Easy delivery. Easy set up. Easy returns. Very reasonably priced and would recommend if you're on a budget. Definitely pleased with my experience.

Profile Picture Claire , 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

These were a great option for our wedding! We had a DIY wedding in our school's gym, and these lights drastically changed the space for the better. We rented 25 lights for a gym that was 25 feet wider than a basketball court, and it worked out to be a great number of lights. We received the lights well before the day of the wedding, and had a few days to ship them back after. They were easy to set up, simple to use, and well worth every penny. If you are planning and decorating a wedding yourself, I highly recommend using uplighting and renting it from DIY Uplighting!

Profile Picture Angie, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Easy to install and use.. Very satisfied.

Profile Picture Simeon, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I am so glad i used this company and saved hundreds of dollars! It was so easy to set up the lights! I did it all myself. Anyone could do it! I highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Susan, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

This company was perfect and just what I needed! Very convenient.. the lights came in a few days before my wedding and were easy to set up. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing uplights for their event.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

This is a fantastic company! The rental and return was so easy. The lighting set up is so simple that a five year old could do it by themselves. I would definitely recommend this company if you are looking to add spectacular lighting to make your event one to remember.

Profile Picture Lori, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Super easy to rent, set up and return. We've used them for several corporate events with beautiful, professional results.

Profile Picture T, 11/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Easiest part of my wedding! And very budget friendly! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Dia, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting

This was one of the easiest rentals I have ever used. If you are thinking of using uplighting for your wedding and don't want to use a full service, this is the way to go. Our lights arrived early, were easy to set up and return. Uplighting was something I wanted for our wedding but the cost was double or triple for some of the lighting places near me. This was by far the cheapest route and the easiest. I recommend going to your venue the day before if possible to set them up and test them out. Also, assign someone to make sure they are turned on if this something your venue won't do.

Profile Picture User5360325, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Accent, Uplighting

Hello,

First time renting from DIY Uplighting and the experience was great. Easy to order, cost effective and great communications. Whenever you email them, you will get a response from a real person and not some emailing robot directing you to some link or phone number.

Awesome experience.

Profile Picture reynaldo, 9/30/16, 1 Review
1.0

Sir or Mam,

I had recently ordered some up lights from your company. But, the order was canceled because your shippin department determined that the shipping name was "invalid" or "unverified". This was told to me by a lady whom I spoke with named Susan, on Tuesday September 20th.

Several things amaze me about your obviously flawed system.

First of all, I made the order about a month prior to the date which I needed the lighting. The date which the order was requested was August the 29th. It is very inconsiderate, and totally unprofessional of your company to wait 17 days to check data, upon which an order could potentially be stalled, or, in my case canceled. I was relying on these lights and had already contracted the service to a client, to use these lights. Why wasn't I notified in a more timely manner about a potential problem with your addressing system. I do realize an email was sent to me on September 15th asking me to verify my shipping address. I was not aware of any email until September 20th, by which time the order had already been canceled. I did not see anywhere during the ordering process with you company - that I was obligated comply with your companies imposition, that I must monitor my emails daily, in order to receive the product for which we contractuall agreed upon.

Second of all, despite the verification quest email being sent to me on the 15th, my debit card was still charged for the amount of $60! If my order was being held contingent upon me verifying the shipping address, and it did not get processed, why did your company take my money? By your company sending the email, it was acknowledgement that you were aware that the order was not being processed, and potentially would be canceled. In my view, this is very similar to fraud. You took money from me for a service, which you had not, and potentially would not, and eventually never did, provide!

Profile Picture Nathan, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I used them for my California wedding this August and it was such a great deal compared to what local vendors charge! The lights are super easy to setup and tear down and they look so professional! The lights also arrived on time with everything needed to ship them back. Thanks to DIY uplighting I had a beautiful looking wedding for an affordable price!

Profile Picture Daniele, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

I searched around in several cities to see pricing for uplighting even searched on the web to compare pricing. And by far DIYlighting.com is the best, easiest, stress-free option to go with. It staged my venue in a hassle-free way. A must!
for 12 lights paid 205$

Profile Picture Debora, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

So wonderful! I firmly believe that lighting really sets the tone for a party and knew I wanted uplighting for my barn wedding. I planned and executed my wedding on a firm and low budget. DIY Uplighting was such a wonderful find and you can't beat the price. It was 1/5 of what a DJ wanted to charge. So easy and convenient, I reserved the lights 6 months in advance. They sent a couple of reminder emails so I knew when the full balance was going to come out of my bank account and then bam they were on my front porch. We had a destination wedding a couple hours from the house and they were packed efficiently which made hauling them up to the mountains very easy. Once we started to set up I was eager to see how the lights looked. We had limited electrical outlets but that didn't matter because the lights plug into eachother! So convenient! Once in place we settled on the color we liked best. After dinner when it was time to boogie my sister turned them on (she only had to plug two of them in since they plug into each other, super easy and quick) and the barn was instantly transformed into and elegant ballroom. Ok maybe not a ballroom but it really created the ambiance we wanted for the evening. This simple an inexpensive addition truly raised the level of the wedding and made it look a lot more expensive than it was!!! Plus the company is so helpful and easy to work with. I don't know for what but I will be using DIY Uplighting again!!!!

Profile Picture Tessa, 7/2/16, 1 Review