DIY Uplighting Reviews

DIY Uplighting 4
DIY Uplighting 5
  • Sharon

Sharon Thomason · Getting married on 11/05/2020

Was perfect for our school's banquet

After using them for our school's banquet, I mentioned to a bride-to-be that she may want to consider using these for her wedding. Everything was as described on the website, and we could not have been happier with the effect and service at a reasonable price.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    DIY Uplighting 6

Alba · Getting married on 09/27/2019

Loved, loved, loved the outcome of this DIY Uplighting rental... made for a beautiful and professional look...so easy to rent online, so easy to set-up, so easy to return... will definitely use again ❤️

Sent on 07/11/2018
  • Chan

Chan · Married on 06/21/2019

High quality lighting delivered right to your door

DIY Uplighting provides streamlined ordering, competitive prices and high quality lighting delivered right to your door. Everything was incredibly easy to install and configure to any shade you want. Items came neatly packaged and were in excellent condition. They even provide a shipping label making the return process a breeze!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Caleb

Caleb F. · Married on 05/31/2019

Easy to use! Look great!

DIY Uplighting is a great resource if you're looking to add sophistication to your event without breaking the bank! After checking out the picture, videos, and reviews, we rented about 12 lights for our wedding and just hoped they would work as promised. We were so pleased with the ease of set-up, what it added to our event, and the easy rental process from beginning to end. Don't question or worry when using DIY Uplighting! They will exceed your needs.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Matthew Strauss · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend

Would highly recommend DIY Uplighting for your wedding or event. Website was easy to use to place our lighting reservation. The lights arrived on time and in good condition. In the world of expensive wedding vendors, it was nice to save a few bucks. Would highly recommend DIY Uplighting.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Charlotte · Married on 09/15/2018

Thank goodness for DIY Lighting!! We got the exact lighting we wanted in plenty of time for our big party. It gave us the exact mood we were looking for and made the celebration complete. We will recommend you to all our friends and will most definitely use you again in the future!! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    DIY Uplighting 7
    DIY Uplighting 8
    DIY Uplighting 9

denise · Married on 08/18/2018

The lighting was one of the focal points of my wedding. The lights are very easy to operate. The lights are true to color, fast shipping, easy tracking, and great customer service. Will definitely use them again. Great company

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tiffany · Married on 05/19/2018

Could not be happier with the service quality and response time. I planned my wedding last minute and they were still able to get the light out to me in time! Thank you so much DIY Uplighting for everything! You really helped make my big day special!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Casey · Married on 03/10/2018

Amazing company to work with and you get to speak to a real person when you email them. The 16 lights showed up a few days before my wedding and that gave me enough time to play around with them to get the color right. The power cords are very long and can be daisy chained together if you are short on outlets. For the value, it's almost a steal. I will be using them in the future, I just have to figure our where!

Sent on 03/21/2018
    DIY Uplighting 10

Allison · Married on 12/03/2017

My Husband and I rented these lights out for our wedding last weekend and they were AWESOME!!! we got just the right amount of lights and it really transformed the look of the reception! I got emails with when they were sending them, when they needed to be returned and when they received them. They were prompt and on time as well! I will ABSOLUTELY use these guys again for any kind of function!
    -Mrs. Nawotny

Sent on 12/13/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/14/2017

Super easy to use and install. Returning was a breeze! I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to give your venue a little character! Well worth the money!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Stephany · Married on 10/14/2017

This transformed our space and was 100% worth the money!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Eunice · Married on 10/08/2017

Highly recommend - this was so easy and much cheaper than all the other options out there. Our venue recommended that we work with DIY Uplighting. Their customer service is great - they were even able to send us the uplights a day earlier when I told them that we would need to drop them off at the venue a few days early. We love how they transformed the space!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Shelly · Married on 10/07/2017

Fantastic lighting products. Changed the fellowship hall into the wedding reception of my daughters dreams. Ambiance is perfect and pricing was affordable. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/14/2017
  • bayyana

bayyana · Married on 09/16/2017

Website was easy to use. Everything that was needed arrived in one box. The lights added such character and dimension into the reception space. Easy to set up and easy to return. Would highly recommend to anyone doing their own lighting for an event.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Claire · Married on 09/15/2017

Easy delivery. Easy set up. Easy returns. Very reasonably priced and would recommend if you're on a budget. Definitely pleased with my experience.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Angie · Married on 08/11/2017

These were a great option for our wedding! We had a DIY wedding in our school's gym, and these lights drastically changed the space for the better. We rented 25 lights for a gym that was 25 feet wider than a basketball court, and it worked out to be a great number of lights. We received the lights well before the day of the wedding, and had a few days to ship them back after. They were easy to set up, simple to use, and well worth every penny. If you are planning and decorating a wedding yourself, I highly recommend using uplighting and renting it from DIY Uplighting!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Simeon · Married on 07/22/2017

Easy to install and use.. Very satisfied.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Susan · Married on 03/11/2017

I am so glad i used this company and saved hundreds of dollars! It was so easy to set up the lights! I did it all myself. Anyone could do it! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Stephanie · Married on 01/14/2017

This company was perfect and just what I needed! Very convenient.. the lights came in a few days before my wedding and were easy to set up. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing uplights for their event.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Lori · Married on 12/03/2016

This is a fantastic company! The rental and return was so easy. The lighting set up is so simple that a five year old could do it by themselves. I would definitely recommend this company if you are looking to add spectacular lighting to make your event one to remember.

Sent on 12/14/2016

T · Married on 11/03/2016

Super easy to rent, set up and return. We've used them for several corporate events with beautiful, professional results.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Dia · Married on 10/15/2016

Easiest part of my wedding! And very budget friendly! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Aurora · Married on 10/15/2016

This was one of the easiest rentals I have ever used. If you are thinking of using uplighting for your wedding and don't want to use a full service, this is the way to go. Our lights arrived early, were easy to set up and return. Uplighting was something I wanted for our wedding but the cost was double or triple for some of the lighting places near me. This was by far the cheapest route and the easiest. I recommend going to your venue the day before if possible to set them up and test them out. Also, assign someone to make sure they are turned on if this something your venue won't do.

Sent on 12/07/2016

reynaldo · Married on 09/30/2016

Hello,

First time renting from DIY Uplighting and the experience was great. Easy to order, cost effective and great communications. Whenever you email them, you will get a response from a real person and not some emailing robot directing you to some link or phone number.

Awesome experience.