DIY Uplighting Reviews

DIY Uplighting 2
DIY Uplighting 3
DIY Uplighting 4

Alba · Getting married on 01/31/2020

Loved, loved, loved the outcome of this DIY Uplighting rental... made for a beautiful and professional look...so easy to rent online, so easy to set-up, so easy to return... will definitely use again ❤️

Charlotte · Married on 09/15/2018

Thank goodness for DIY Lighting!! We got the exact lighting we wanted in plenty of time for our big party. It gave us the exact mood we were looking for and made the celebration complete. We will recommend you to all our friends and will most definitely use you again in the future!! Thank you!!

DIY Uplighting 5
    DIY Uplighting 6
    DIY Uplighting 7

denise · Married on 08/18/2018

The lighting was one of the focal points of my wedding. The lights are very easy to operate. The lights are true to color, fast shipping, easy tracking, and great customer service. Will definitely use them again. Great company

Tiffany · Married on 05/19/2018

Could not be happier with the service quality and response time. I planned my wedding last minute and they were still able to get the light out to me in time! Thank you so much DIY Uplighting for everything! You really helped make my big day special!!

Casey · Married on 03/10/2018

Amazing company to work with and you get to speak to a real person when you email them. The 16 lights showed up a few days before my wedding and that gave me enough time to play around with them to get the color right. The power cords are very long and can be daisy chained together if you are short on outlets. For the value, it's almost a steal. I will be using them in the future, I just have to figure our where!

DIY Uplighting 8

Allison · Married on 12/03/2017

My Husband and I rented these lights out for our wedding last weekend and they were AWESOME!!! we got just the right amount of lights and it really transformed the look of the reception! I got emails with when they were sending them, when they needed to be returned and when they received them. They were prompt and on time as well! I will ABSOLUTELY use these guys again for any kind of function!
    -Mrs. Nawotny

Tiffany · Married on 10/14/2017

Super easy to use and install. Returning was a breeze! I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to give your venue a little character! Well worth the money!

Stephany · Married on 10/14/2017

This transformed our space and was 100% worth the money!!

Eunice · Married on 10/08/2017

Highly recommend - this was so easy and much cheaper than all the other options out there. Our venue recommended that we work with DIY Uplighting. Their customer service is great - they were even able to send us the uplights a day earlier when I told them that we would need to drop them off at the venue a few days early. We love how they transformed the space!

Shelly · Married on 10/07/2017

Fantastic lighting products. Changed the fellowship hall into the wedding reception of my daughters dreams. Ambiance is perfect and pricing was affordable. I highly recommend this company!

• bayyana

bayyana · Married on 09/16/2017

Website was easy to use. Everything that was needed arrived in one box. The lights added such character and dimension into the reception space. Easy to set up and easy to return. Would highly recommend to anyone doing their own lighting for an event.

Claire · Married on 09/15/2017

Easy delivery. Easy set up. Easy returns. Very reasonably priced and would recommend if you're on a budget. Definitely pleased with my experience.

Angie · Married on 08/11/2017

These were a great option for our wedding! We had a DIY wedding in our school's gym, and these lights drastically changed the space for the better. We rented 25 lights for a gym that was 25 feet wider than a basketball court, and it worked out to be a great number of lights. We received the lights well before the day of the wedding, and had a few days to ship them back after. They were easy to set up, simple to use, and well worth every penny. If you are planning and decorating a wedding yourself, I highly recommend using uplighting and renting it from DIY Uplighting!

Simeon · Married on 07/22/2017

Easy to install and use.. Very satisfied.

Susan · Married on 03/11/2017

I am so glad i used this company and saved hundreds of dollars! It was so easy to set up the lights! I did it all myself. Anyone could do it! I highly recommend this company!

Stephanie · Married on 01/14/2017

This company was perfect and just what I needed! Very convenient.. the lights came in a few days before my wedding and were easy to set up. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing uplights for their event.

Lori · Married on 12/03/2016

This is a fantastic company! The rental and return was so easy. The lighting set up is so simple that a five year old could do it by themselves. I would definitely recommend this company if you are looking to add spectacular lighting to make your event one to remember.

T · Married on 11/03/2016

Super easy to rent, set up and return. We've used them for several corporate events with beautiful, professional results.

Dia · Married on 10/15/2016

Easiest part of my wedding! And very budget friendly! Highly recommend!

Aurora · Married on 10/15/2016

This was one of the easiest rentals I have ever used. If you are thinking of using uplighting for your wedding and don't want to use a full service, this is the way to go. Our lights arrived early, were easy to set up and return. Uplighting was something I wanted for our wedding but the cost was double or triple for some of the lighting places near me. This was by far the cheapest route and the easiest. I recommend going to your venue the day before if possible to set them up and test them out. Also, assign someone to make sure they are turned on if this something your venue won't do.

reynaldo · Married on 09/30/2016

Hello,

First time renting from DIY Uplighting and the experience was great. Easy to order, cost effective and great communications. Whenever you email them, you will get a response from a real person and not some emailing robot directing you to some link or phone number.

Awesome experience.

Daniele · Married on 08/27/2016

I used them for my California wedding this August and it was such a great deal compared to what local vendors charge! The lights are super easy to setup and tear down and they look so professional! The lights also arrived on time with everything needed to ship them back. Thanks to DIY uplighting I had a beautiful looking wedding for an affordable price!

Debora · Married on 08/20/2016

I searched around in several cities to see pricing for uplighting even searched on the web to compare pricing. And by far DIYlighting.com is the best, easiest, stress-free option to go with. It staged my venue in a hassle-free way. A must!
    for 12 lights paid 205$

Tessa · Married on 07/02/2016

So wonderful! I firmly believe that lighting really sets the tone for a party and knew I wanted uplighting for my barn wedding. I planned and executed my wedding on a firm and low budget. DIY Uplighting was such a wonderful find and you can't beat the price. It was 1/5 of what a DJ wanted to charge. So easy and convenient, I reserved the lights 6 months in advance. They sent a couple of reminder emails so I knew when the full balance was going to come out of my bank account and then bam they were on my front porch. We had a destination wedding a couple hours from the house and they were packed efficiently which made hauling them up to the mountains very easy. Once we started to set up I was eager to see how the lights looked. We had limited electrical outlets but that didn't matter because the lights plug into eachother! So convenient! Once in place we settled on the color we liked best. After dinner when it was time to boogie my sister turned them on (she only had to plug two of them in since they plug into each other, super easy and quick) and the barn was instantly transformed into and elegant ballroom. Ok maybe not a ballroom but it really created the ambiance we wanted for the evening. This simple an inexpensive addition truly raised the level of the wedding and made it look a lot more expensive than it was!!! Plus the company is so helpful and easy to work with. I don't know for what but I will be using DIY Uplighting again!!!!

Alicia · Married on 05/29/2016

We rented DIY uplights for our DC wedding. They definitely set the mood, arrived on time, and provided everything we needed!