About Dipped & Sprinkled

Dress your dessert table with our bite sized treats!

Customized treats and party favors for any event!

Cookies, CakePops, Cupcakes & other amazing treats!

Contact me today!

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow Dipped & Sprinkled on

7 Reviews for Dipped & Sprinkled

Edible Treats (1)

We have used Dipped and Sprinkled twice for cake pops and would never go anywhere else. The pops are absolutely beautifully packaged and they taste even better then they look. If you can dream it she can create it. She is highly professional, quick to respond very reasonably priced. I received so many compliments about our favors at my son’s Birthday party; his pre-school class party was an epic event! The children loved getting their very own colorful pops. I ordered several extra for our house knowing there would be none left at the party!

Profile Picture jessica, 7/10/19, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I absolutely love Dipped & Sprinkled! I use them for all of my special events, & kids birthday parties. Her desert table makes any theme party really come together. I always have so many compliments on the display. Ive recommended her to a friend who ended up using her for her baby shower. She was also more than happy with her experience. She normally isn't a fan of cake pops, but ended up LOVING The ones she ordered as favors. They're delicious and adorable and highly recommended.

Profile Picture User6352032, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Dipped and sprinkled is perfection for every occasion! Very communicative and accommodating! My guests raved about the taste of her cake pops! Definitely will always use for every special occasion in my family! Excellent flavor and presentation! Couldn't be happier! Will certainly reccomend-- five star review!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/22/17, 1 Review