Dina Farmer- All About You Weddings and Events

Buford, GA 30519 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• White Wine Occasions- Wedding and Event Planning
  • Camvis Creations
  • Willow Jaymes Events
  • La Soirée Chic Events

3 Reviews for Dina Farmer- All About You Weddings and Events

Laura · Married on 09/22/2016

Dina was fantastic to work with...she really helped me enjoy my day to the fullest and was a complete professional. I appreciate her attention to details and foresight about the day. She helped me understand what I needed to focus on and she helped me make my vision come true. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/30/2016
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 03/26/2016

We hired Dina for our rehearsal dinner coordination and day of coordinator services and all I can say is Wow!! First, ladies Dina stepped in and really understood the vision of our special day off the bat. My style was her style and the little details and tweaks that she suggested were just the extra polish that we needed to make everything just perfect. She is a miracle worker and tracked down a photo booth vendor for me in the 11th hour just because she knew it meant so much to me to have one at our wedding . She's just so calming and sweet and good at keeping everyone on schedule and informed of what needs to happen and when. My only regret was not bringing her in on the planning process earlier because from the day she started working on my wedding , everything has simply gone much smoother. I plan to stay in touch with Dina simply because she's such a pleasure to talk to and you never know when you'll need that extra special touch for your next event !

Sent on 03/31/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/09/2015

Dina was wonderful! Although she offers a lot of different services, I ended up booking her only for catering. This was just what worked out best for me, but I am confident she would be wonderful at everything. She's very thorough and detail-oriented. She's very friendly and kind. She took care of everything I asked, and best of all, the food was delicious!! Her servers took care of me and my husband, so we actually got to eat during the reception. We really appreciated that!

Sent on 05/24/2015

• Buford See on map
    Location of (Dina Farmer- All About You Weddings and Events)