Rochester, NY 14607 Map · Phone number

About Din Marie Photography

My name is Danielle, and I am the owner and photographer at Din Marie Photography in Rochester, NY. My love for the arts started when I was very young. I was always drawing, painting or taking pictures all the way through high school. I received my first camera when I was 5 years old for my birthday and I haven’t put one down since. Who knew it would evolve into my life’s passion?

I grew up in Rochester, NY until I decided to move to New York City to attend college at the Fashion Institute of Technology where I earned my Degree in Photography. I was lucky enough to have some of my work on display in various galleries in and around the FIT campus. After life in the city for a few years, I decided to move out west. I settled in Redondo Beach, in southern California. Between the two coasts, capturing all the different people, places and things I had seen, became very inspiring.

Whether I’m photographing people, landscapes, still-lifes or special events, my purpose has always been to capture a certain mood or feeling. I do this through using different lighting, textures, colors, facial expressions or by taking a series of photos to tell a story of a special event. I like to produce pieces of art by sharing what I see through my lens. My goal is to create a unique and interesting picture with every click of the button.

I have a lot of experience with all different cameras and formats. I’ve worked with 35mm, Polaroid, Holga, medium format cameras (both the Hasselblad and Mamiya), large format and digital. I really enjoy using digital, but will always love using film as well. I also enjoy developing my own film and making my own prints in the darkroom. I am always looking for new ways to improve my art by learning more techniques that will help me flourish as a photographer. In this field, I feel one never stops learning and growing as an artist!

Photography has been my passion now for a long time. I am very dedicated to my work and what I do. There are many facets of photography, and I feel sticking to one genre hinders creativity. I enjoy taking pictures of anything from still-lifes to weddings and everything in between. So, if you’re looking for someone to capture your special day/event, a family portrait or even some fine art pictures, I would love to invest my time and make it unique!

Follow Din Marie Photography on

logo
img9096enh

3 Reviews for Din Marie Photography

Lori · Married on 10/24/2011

I only have Danielle do my pictures, she does every kind of event for me! She is very professional, out going, especially good with children!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Carla · Married on 10/08/2011

Danielle was such an easy photographer to work with! I gave her ideas of certain photos that I wanted and she definitely delivered. Never felt forced and she scouted the area beforehand. She stayed to take photos at the reception and made sure to get all our important moments. We'll definitely be hiring her again for future family photos!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Crystal · event on 07/13/2014

Danielle took wonderful pictures for family photos! She was very friendly, came out to the location of our choice, had good pose set ups and props, good the kids to smile, and had the CD back to us fairly quickly. We received many compliments and ended up having to print more for family. I'm very excited to use her in the future!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Din Marie Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Rochester, 14607 See on map