Post Office Box 2176, Boulder, CO 80306 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Digital Entertainment

Digital entertainment provided a fun night we will never forget! Attention to detail was amazing and very very professional!! I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Jonteray · Married on 04/29/2010

What would I have done without Chris. He is an excellent DJ, but he also does so much more. He has really touching extras, like love stories and wine boxes, that are such great additions to the reception. He also makes sure everything goes smoothly - he's like a day-of coordinator. He'll make sure you have time to eat and he'll make sure you have time to talk. Need a DJ - CALL CHRIS. I SWEAR you won't regret it.

Sent on 05/20/2010

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2006

Chris met with us a few times before the big day to get to know us and get a feel for our relationship. He's a very creative guy and put some true romantic flare into little things - you'll want to be surprised, so I won't tell you what. He read our audience well and had people dancing the whole time. He practically managed our reception for us, contacting the site and the caterer and the photographer, giving them schedules, and making sure everyone was on the same page. Amazing! Really helped me to relax! Definitely a part of the wedding that I splurged on, but was well worth the money.

Sent on 10/23/2007