PO BOX 37, Massillon, OH 44648 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 69

About Digital Djs

*** NOW OFFERING THE BEST TOP OF THE LINE PHOTO BOOTH *** Starting at Only $199.00

Serving Northeast Ohio (and sometimes farther),
we DJ Wedding Receptions, Parties, Corporate Events, Class Reunions, Proms, or whatever your Special Occasion may be.
We use state-of-the-art equipment and pride ourselves in delivering a superior level of DJ talent and service at an affordable price. Our reputation has been earned by delivering exactly what we promise: personal, professional service every time. Guaranteed.

Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. We hope we can provide you with the level of service that you expect from a DJ company. Please feel free to browse through the rest of the website. Don't forget to keep us in mind for that next party. So if you're looking for a DJ, please contact us!

Digital DJ's is a full service disc jockey company offering:

An all inclusive service and do not offer any complicated packages to choose from
Professional, fun and exciting DJ's
No "farming out" your reception to other companies
Today's hits and yesterday's classics
Free unlimited consultation with your DJ
Online Wedding Planning
Background cocktail and dinner hour music
Professional DJ sound system to accommodate large amount of guests
Over 70,000 song list
All Request Format
Coordinated timeline of events
Full Digital sound system with backup
Full Intelligent and fixed Lighting system
Fogger & Bubbles
Wireless Microphones for your use
Request cards and play list for your guests
All Announcements
Free setup and tear down
No Tax or hidden fees

ALL FOR ONE LOW PRICE

Custom Add ons:

Custom Lighted Monogram / Up lighting / Video Screen and Projector / Karaoke / Photo Booth

FOR THOUSANDS OF PICTURES AND VIDEOS PLEASE SEE: DIGITAL DJS PHOTOS

4157be4544abdbe1 1286040228544 IMG9621

• Videos 1

37 Reviews for Digital Djs

Michelle · Married on 12/05/2015

Robert was amazing. He worked with us throughout the night to adjust as needed and kept the party rolling. He showed up around 2 or 2:30p (earlier than he needed to be there) and stayed with us until after 11:30pm, was willing to work with a sub-optimal table location relative to the dance floor, and helped us organize our day. We would definitely recommend him for your event.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Katherine · Married on 10/24/2015

Mark was our DJ and he did an excellent job. My Husband and I had a surprise first dance for our guests and he was very attentive and worked with us on timing for music and it went amazing. My mother in law is epileptic so we were a bit worried about the moving lights on the dance floor. He brought them along and asked my mother in law to tell him if she felt they would affect her. She was concerned so he didn't use them and brought a back up plan of glow sticks for the guests and they loved it. Everyone was dancing and having a great time! I highly recommend this DJ company they were priced way less than other vendors I looked at and were very easy to work with and get in contact with if I had questions.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Amberlyn · Married on 10/24/2015

My father-in-law attended a weeding with Digital Djs as the DJ for the wedding. He highly recommended them to my husband and I. When I contacted Robert he was very quick to answer all of my questions and work with my husband and I. I booked them for our reception right away. At the last minute I needed music for our ceremony. Robert and Jeremiah was very accommodating and Jeremiah was able to come to my ceremony. I met with Jeremiah before the wedding to go over every detail. He made us feel relaxed and there was nothing to worry about, as far as the music went. Jeremiah was early to the ceremony and was very professional. He did an amazing job with the ceremony music. Our wedding was outside and I was nervous the outside noise would be an issue for us, but it was perfect having Jeremiah there. I sang to my husband as he walked to down the aisle and Jeremiah made sure the microphone and speakers were perfect for that. He did a great job with queuing the music at the right times, for not being at rehearsal. At a reception the dj can make or break your party, and he made it. He was very energetic and funny with crowd. He was very laid back to what we wanted to happen but also professional. When we changed something at the last minute he did exactly what we wanted without any complaint. I have told other engaged couples to contact Digital Djs and request Jeremiah. It was everything we wanted in a dj. I can't say enough about how amazing this company is to work with and how good their djs are.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Digital Djs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 375.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

• Digital Sound Entertainment
    Digital Sound Entertainment Wedding DJs

As a small Dj business occasionally we are already booked for a specific date, and when this happens I always recommend Digital Dj's. I have had the pleasure of working with them. Their Dj's are very talented, outgoing, and genuinely kind. At the time we were just starting out and Robert was patient and kind enough to talk with me and answer questions I had.

• PO BOX 37 Massillon, 44648 See on map