Digital Djs Reviews

37 | Massillon, OH

37 Reviews for Digital Djs

Michelle · Married on 12/05/2015

Robert was amazing. He worked with us throughout the night to adjust as needed and kept the party rolling. He showed up around 2 or 2:30p (earlier than he needed to be there) and stayed with us until after 11:30pm, was willing to work with a sub-optimal table location relative to the dance floor, and helped us organize our day. We would definitely recommend him for your event.

Katherine · Married on 10/24/2015

Mark was our DJ and he did an excellent job. My Husband and I had a surprise first dance for our guests and he was very attentive and worked with us on timing for music and it went amazing. My mother in law is epileptic so we were a bit worried about the moving lights on the dance floor. He brought them along and asked my mother in law to tell him if she felt they would affect her. She was concerned so he didn't use them and brought a back up plan of glow sticks for the guests and they loved it. Everyone was dancing and having a great time! I highly recommend this DJ company they were priced way less than other vendors I looked at and were very easy to work with and get in contact with if I had questions.

Amberlyn · Married on 10/24/2015

My father-in-law attended a weeding with Digital Djs as the DJ for the wedding. He highly recommended them to my husband and I. When I contacted Robert he was very quick to answer all of my questions and work with my husband and I. I booked them for our reception right away. At the last minute I needed music for our ceremony. Robert and Jeremiah was very accommodating and Jeremiah was able to come to my ceremony. I met with Jeremiah before the wedding to go over every detail. He made us feel relaxed and there was nothing to worry about, as far as the music went. Jeremiah was early to the ceremony and was very professional. He did an amazing job with the ceremony music. Our wedding was outside and I was nervous the outside noise would be an issue for us, but it was perfect having Jeremiah there. I sang to my husband as he walked to down the aisle and Jeremiah made sure the microphone and speakers were perfect for that. He did a great job with queuing the music at the right times, for not being at rehearsal. At a reception the dj can make or break your party, and he made it. He was very energetic and funny with crowd. He was very laid back to what we wanted to happen but also professional. When we changed something at the last minute he did exactly what we wanted without any complaint. I have told other engaged couples to contact Digital Djs and request Jeremiah. It was everything we wanted in a dj. I can't say enough about how amazing this company is to work with and how good their djs are.

Amber · Married on 09/26/2015

Mark was our DJ and he did such an amazing job and helped to make our wedding day go perfect! Everyone had so much fun dancing and he worked well with our guests on playing songs they requested. He also was flexible with our schedule for the night because we squeezed some picture sessions in. Digital Djs was priced a lot better than the other DJ vendors, which is why we chose to go with them in the first place. I definitely recommend them, you won't be disappointed!

Amy · Married on 09/12/2015

Have a back up plan for your outside wedding!!!

Lindsey · Married on 09/12/2015

Mark was great. He went above and beyond with his duties. He was such a caring helpful man that did anything we asked! This is a great company who is organized and responsive. When planning my wedding this company was the ONLY company who did everything correctly as planned and more!
    Thank you again!!

Erin · Married on 07/11/2015

We couldn't have been happier with Digital DJs. Because of Robert Smith and his crew, we had amazing music from before the ceremony until the end of the reception. Digital DJs provided more than just music... They provided quality entertainment and fun throughout the entire evening. Digital DJs made sure our wedding and reception were perfect. They supplied uplighting, which complimented our decor, as well as a photobooth rental, where not only did our guests receive photos, but also Digital DJs created a photobooth scrapbook during the reception and presented it to us at the end of the night as a gift to us. As if that weren't enough, they also have an amazing website where they post photos and videos from the ceremony, reception, and photobooth. Digital DJs made my husband and I feel so very special. We are ever so grateful to them for making our wedding/reception the amazing and most memorable night that it was!!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Digital Djs's reply:

Thank you Erin for your awesome review. The entire staff had a great time at your wedding. We really appreciated the opportunity to work with the two of you from selecting music to the Photo Booth Strip Design. Good Luck to an outstanding couple.

Kristian · Married on 06/20/2015

My friends and family loved the music and enjoyed a night of dancing. They were very easy to get a hold of and helped make the night flow smoothly. I would recommend digital djs to any bride who wants their guests dancing and enjoying their night!

Kady · Married on 05/24/2015

We worked with Robert and he did an awesome Job! Has a friendly personality and was great with even the children!

Carl · Married on 04/25/2015

My wife and I were very happy with Digital DJs. They were very professional and everyone at the reception had a great time. I would recommend them.

Andrea · Married on 10/25/2014

Robert was great! He was easy to work with and professional and at a great value!!!

Sheila · Married on 09/20/2014

These guys were great! They always got back to me and helped me figure out details I would've never thought of. They were awesome at the wedding and everyone had a blast!

Mike · Married on 07/12/2014

Robert and his crew did a wonderful job !! He was well prepared and handled all of our concerns. They performed like a well oiled machine. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Samantha · Married on 06/28/2014

They did a great job at my wedding. So glad we went with them!

Ellen · Married on 06/13/2014

Robert was an EXCELLENT Master of Ceremonies! He's an expert in not only making sure the reception flows smoothly, but was extremely helpful in guiding us through the the flow of my daughter's wedding as well! Robert truly cares about his clients and was a godsend during our event. He picked up the slack when others fell short and made my daughter's wedding reception truly memorable!

Elise · Married on 06/13/2014

Robert was by far the best DJ we could have chose for our wedding. There were A LOT of issues that came up at the event and Robert was the reason my Husband and I were able to stay calm and he assured us that he would make things work out, and he did. He went above and beyond what a "DJ" would do for us, and really made sure that Kris and I didn't need anything or if he could get us anything. With him there we realized very quickly that we truly didn't have to worry about anything and just have a good time. I would recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ. He even helped us out at the last minute for our ceremony music which turned out perfect. If we didn't have him there we wouldn't have been able to truly pull everything together. He was so understanding and really made sure that we enjoyed our wedding day despite all the ciaos that followed due to other venders not doing what there contract stated and certain events which could have sabotaged our wedding day. We are so thankful for him and if we ever have any other type of event where we need a DJ he will be the first and only person we call.

Lindley · Married on 05/31/2014

Very helpful! Not all of our songs we wanted played were played.

Maggie · Married on 12/21/2013

Working with Robert was awesome! I would absolutely recommend Digital DJs to anyone planning an event. Robert was very easy to work with, and changed his schedule around to fit my needs many times. The event itself was great, but what impressed me the most was his flexibility and willingness to work with my schedule.

Best Dj ever! Went out of his way to make our day perfect!

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2013

Rob with Digital DJs was not only able to do our wedding on a short notice (3 months before our wedding date we booked him) but he did it great! The music was played perfectly to our liking and he even helped us with uplighting to really set the reception room off and made it look beautiful. He is very competitively priced as well which is always a plus when planning a wedding. He always responded to emails and phone calls within 24 hours and was very attentive to my needs. I would refer him to other for DJ!

Nick · Married on 07/06/2013

Rob (Digital DJ’s) was easily the best vendor we hired for our wedding. After dealing with a caterer and photographer that didn’t return phone calls or listen to what we wanted, it was refreshing to have Rob answer our calls at all hours of the night and be willing to make himself available for us anytime we needed him. Rob was extremely helpful in planning the music for our reception and even gave us a bunch of great suggestions that made the reception that much more fun. On the day of our wedding, we knew our DJ the only thing we wouldn’t have to worry about going right. Thanks Rob and Digital DJ’s for making our wedding an unforgettable experience!

Erin · Married on 06/22/2013

Digital DJs was the perfect choice for our wedding! Our wedding guests couldn't have been more complimentary of our music. We had a lot of special requests for songs and they accommodated everything! I have since recommended this company to 2 brides, and will continue to do so! Thanks for making our night so memorable!

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2013

Hands down one of the best and easiest decisions we made for our wedding. He knew our reception venue and was able to help guide us on some ideas. And he was so excited to do our ceremony venue because it was new to him. They were all prepared for our soloist, along with the pastor and our scripture reade! rs. He also guided us towards other vendors that he has worked with. Everything was perfect from the soloist at our ceremony, everyone hearing us and the pastor, to our first dance, father daughter dance, and we all danced the night away.

Rustina · Married on 05/18/2013

Kept people on the dance floor all night!!! Did great!

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2012

Digital dj 's did such a great job. Many thanks go out to Bryan for keeping the party going all night. This company really does a great job feeling out the crowd and playing what people want to hear to make it the best reception for everybody involved. The online planning tool was such a great resource and as a bried kept me on track for what I needed to decide. Entertainment really make your reception and I would recommend them with full confidence!