11222 York Road, Cockeysville, MD 21030 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Diamond Exchange

At Diamond Exchange we are true diamond wholesalers and stock over 1,000 GIA and EGL, USA certified loose diamonds. After you pick out the perfect diamond we can design you the perfect mounting using our CAD program (Comnputer Animated Design). Say you already have an engagement ring, well we can also design the perfect wedding band to match your engagement ring!

If you're looking for any name brand jewlery, or watches for your wedding day, we have plenty for you to chose from! We carry Tiffany & Co., Cartier, Simon G, Hearts On Fire, Rolex, Tag, Panerai, Patek Phillipe, and much more! A great idea that we can specialize for your wedding day are matching his and hers designer watches!

If we dont already have what you are looking for currently in stock, then there is usually a 24 hour turn around time to satisfy your needs!

12 Reviews for Diamond Exchange

Kristofer · Married on 08/26/2017

I was searching all over Maryland and Virginia for yellow diamond engagement rings. Of the very few I found, they were either designs I didn't like or priced ridiculously high (at Smyth and Radcliffe). I really stumbled across Diamond Exchange as my mother works in Hunt Valley and I could not be happier that I did. Andrew Rowdon had a yellow diamond in the size and cut I was looking for and worked with me to design the exact setting that I wanted and had it made and back to me quickly. He also adds a signature touch of engraving the initials on the inside of the band with a diamond between them and he found a yellow diamond to put there that matches the main stone. Great experience and I plan to go straight there for all my jewelry needs in the future.

Diamond Exchange is an excellent company and very easy to work with!

My mother in law found the Diamond Exchange a few years ago and remembered them when Nate was getting ready to propose and took him there. With her help Nate picked out my Spectacular ring, I couldn't have asked for anything more. it is perfect for my finger and has just a touch of a vintage feel to it just like my style. And most important we still could afford to go on our honeymoon. Thank you.

Award