54 Reviews for Diamond Direct Buy.com

Photos
Custom Engag. Rings (3)
Cleaning (3)
Ring Sizing (3)
Designer Engag. Rings (2)
Ring Setting (2)
Loose Diamonds (1)
Payment Plans (1)

Anna the owner of Diamond Direct Buy is absolutely amazing! I have worked with her for years on various jewelry purchases, and she never fails to offer exceptional quality, value and client service. Most recently, she helped me design the perfect engagement ring for my now fiance, and it turned out so perfect. She really invests herself in her clients and their satisfaction, and goes out of her way to make sure everything is done with the utmost professionalism. I feel relieved to have a jeweler that I can trust. Anna has earned my permanent business, and I make sure to refer everyone I know to her. There's no reason to go to anyone or any place else. Diamond Direct Buy is your only stop!

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Working with Anna was an absolute pleasure! After meeting with a number of jewelers, looking at different stones and designs, we decided to go with Anna! We were blown away with her professionalism, laid back approach, value and overall experience that she delivered. The ring itself was so unique and different than all the others, Anna personally picked the stone and customized the setting to our exact needs. We can not say enough good things about our experience with Anna. If your looking for a great deal for a one of a kind ring, I highly recommend Anna! You won’t find anyone better!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/26/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Designer Engag. Rings, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting, Cleaning, Ring Sizing

This is the second time I've done business and bought something from Anna! I highly recommend if you want to buy a quality diamond and are looking for a special engagement ring you contact her. She fit me into her schedule during the Christmas holidays while she had a family member in the hospital and she went above and beyond to help me choose something very special!

Profile Picture Joseph, 5/25/19, 1 Review