53 Reviews for Diamond Direct Buy.com

Photos
Custom Engag. Rings (3)
Cleaning (3)
Ring Sizing (3)
Designer Engag. Rings (2)
Ring Setting (2)
Loose Diamonds (1)
Payment Plans (1)

Working with Anna was an absolute pleasure! After meeting with a number of jewelers, looking at different stones and designs, we decided to go with Anna! We were blown away with her professionalism, laid back approach, value and overall experience that she delivered. The ring itself was so unique and different than all the others, Anna personally picked the stone and customized the setting to our exact needs. We can not say enough good things about our experience with Anna. If your looking for a great deal for a one of a kind ring, I highly recommend Anna! You won’t find anyone better!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Designer Engag. Rings, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting, Cleaning, Ring Sizing

This is the second time I've done business and bought something from Anna! I highly recommend if you want to buy a quality diamond and are looking for a special engagement ring you contact her. She fit me into her schedule during the Christmas holidays while she had a family member in the hospital and she went above and beyond to help me choose something very special!

Profile Picture Joseph, 5/25/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Anna was very professional and helpful. She made the process of finding the perfect ring easy and enjoyable. My fiancée absolutely loves the ring! Will definitely be back for future jewelry.

Photo of Diamond Direct Buy.com in Chicago, Northbrook,, IL