1545 West New Haven Avenue, Melbourne, FL 32904 Map · Phone number

About Diamond Brokers Of Florida

Diamond Brokers, owned and operated by Brad and Jan Roshto, has been in business since 1985. We are located in Melbourne, Florida.

Brad Roshto is an accomplished jeweler with nearly 25 years of experience. He does all the stone setting and work on the premises of Diamond Brokers.

He is also a Diamond Grader and graduate of the Diamonds program at the Gemological Institute of America. Brad is a stickler for perfection and it definitely shows in his work.

Jan is a Gemologist (GIA). She completed all of the courses required to be a gemologist, as well as GIA’s sales courses, jewelry display and pearl grading. She has been in the jewelry business since 1973.

Diamond Brokers is a manufacturer of fine diamond mountings and can create a design especially for you.

We offer a full trade-in with an upgraded purchase. The number one goal of Diamond Brokers is customer satisfaction. “There is nothing more satisfying than when your customers are so happy that they tell all of their friends about you,” says Jan. When I was a little girl, my father was a minister and I grew up going to weddings and watching people getting married.

Today, I still have a part in that romantic excitement when we find the perfect diamond for our clients. We have even had people propose marriage in our store. It still gives me a warm feeling to know that I had a part in that happiness.

We hope that you let us help you in your diamond purchasing. Let us use our experience in the diamond trade to help you find the best stone for the best price.

wedding review 11
wedding review 4

2 Reviews for Diamond Brokers Of Florida

• Raechel

Raechel · Married on 08/17/2012

A gorgeous Hearts and Arrows diamond ring set in platinum. Jan and Brad (married) own it and Jan is GIA certified. They go above and beyond. brad even polishes all the edges of the prongs to perfection. Every detail is perfect for a picky person like me. My ring is gorgeous.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Rhonda · Married on 01/15/2016

1.0

I contacted Brad to make a ring setting for me. Afer reading all the feedback and everything else i could find about them, I decided to have Brad make it. I spoke with Brad and sent pics of a ring I found on google images. Brad informed me that he made the setting himself. He made a cad up to figure the price and sent a quote the next day. After I choose the metal I spoke with him again. He quoted me a two week time frame. I text Jan twice, no response so I callled Brad to make sure my diamond was mounted high. After 2 weeks of not hearing anything I text Jan on a Monday to see how it was coming along, hoping it was done. Jans response was "we are still currently working on your ring, it is closer to being done". This told me nothing!! I text her again and asked if they could give me am approximation as to when it would be finished, she responded "sometime this week". On Friday (of the 3rd week) at 1pm I sent Jan another text to see how it was coming. Jan said he had just finished it and they would send pics shortly, two hours later I received pictures. I waited for shipping information, nothing on Friday or Saturday. Monday morning I thought they wouldnt send it and not tell me would they??? YES they did!! I sent another text to Jan and found out they shippied it Friday. I then asked for a tracking number. After tracking it I found they sent my ring back Priorty mail 3 day. I did text Jan I was pretty upset. Also sent my old setting back stapled in a baggie to my reciept instead of sending back mt ring box. I told Jan " you turned an exciting experience into a nightmare!!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Diamond Brokers Of Florida FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 1545 West New Haven Avenue Melbourne, 32904 See on map