Nika+Cito Jewelry

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

Nika+Cito Jewelry is located in Orlando, Florida, and specializes in wedding jewelry. The creative designers delight in creating high-quality, bespoke pieces for to-be-weds. They produce handcrafted engagement rings, wedding bands, and more from their studio in Orlando.

The team at Nika+Cito Jewelry collaborates with prospective newlyweds to learn about each individual's style and preferences. They utilize diamonds, gemstones, and a range of materials to design refined and contemporary jewelry that couples can cherish for a lifetime. The bespoke design process begins with a consultation and is followed by jewel selections, 3D renderings, and fittings. You can choose a piece from their CAD collection, which can be customized according to your tastes and vision. A snapshot of services and products available includes:

• Customized engagement rings and wedding bands
  • Ring fittings
  • Cleaning
  • Shipping
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you offer?

Cleaning
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks
  • Yulissa
    Yulissa A. Getting married on 09/17/2022

Amazing Jeweler- Highly Reccommend

Stacey at Nika + Cito helped me design my perfect engagement ring. I wanted something unique and non-traditional - she def. exceeded my expectations and we stayed within budget. I love my ring and would highly recommend working with her for your custom or special ring.
    Karen O. Getting married on 11/17/2021

Made designing fun

Stacey made sure we got exactly what we wanted and things we didn’t know we wanted. She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. I recommend her to everyone that wants custom work or just a little tweaking, you won’t be sorry. And on top of all of that she is an amazing person.
    Shanen Getting married on 10/28/2021

Creative professional

There aren’t enough positive words in the dictionary to describe Stacey. She is so imaginative. She listens and truly cares about helping you get the image in your mind to become your reality! We’ve worked together on several custom pieces and I love all of them! Her use of unique stones and cuts guarantees you’ll have a piece that is all your own! I would give her more than 5 stars if I could!

Deals

Team

Stacey Marie Sanchez
Stacey Marie Sanchez
Designer | Jeweler

As the Designer and Jeweler for Nika+Cito, Stacey graduated with her Bachelors in Fashion Merchandising and Design; with a concentration in Technical Design, from International Academy of Design & Technology.
Stacey has gained over 15 years of experience designing and creating jewelry for companies such as Vince Camuto, BCBG and Signet Jewelers.
The covid pandemic became a major turning point after being furloughed. With encouragement from her husband and family, Nika+Cito Jewelry was born. The business was lovingly named after their 2 kiddos Nika and Cito.
Much of our work is created utilizing Rhino and is all fabricated in house. Every piece begins with a sketch then its translated into a 3 dimensional model. Once the resin model is printed its then casted and all stones are hand set and polished.

Orlando, Florida Orlando, FL, 32825
407-863-3710
Location of (Nika+Cito Jewelry)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding