177 North Country Club Road, Lake Mary, FL 32746 Map · Phone number

About Bijoux Jewelers of Orlando

At Bijoux Jewelers of Orlando we carry a variety of jewelry pieces to compliment every budget and every lifestyle.

We specialize in custom engagement rings and wedding rings that are unique and affordable.

Turn old jewelry pieces into new treasures with re-mounts or by creating your own custom design with
our experienced jeweler using your existing jewelry pieces.

Jewelry and watch repair services are available on-site.

Breathe new life into cherished jewelry pieces with special cleaning and revitalization services.

Select from a large assortment of exquisite gemstones and settings to create the jewelry piece of your dreams.

We buy gold and silver at top dollar for cash. We will never give you a check or a gift card for your gold, always cash.

If you are looking for an honest and reliable hometown jeweler with a great reputation this is the place to go!

FINAL
store
FINAL
store

2 Reviews for Bijoux Jewelers of Orlando

Nicole · event on 12/01/2011

I had Bijoux Jewelers do a repair on a very special, custom made ring that turned out to be a whole lot more complicated than I anticipated. Glenn came up with such an amazing "fix" for it! The quality of the work is FLAWLESS!

I can highly recommend Bijoux Jewelers. THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Meagan · Married on 11/13/2010

If you are looking for the custom ring of your dreams Bijoux jewelers is your store! I absolutely adore my custom engagement ring and wedding band, and I love knowing I am the only person in the world with my ring! I also love that I can go back to Bijoux whenever I want to have my rings inspected and cleaned for free!! I highly recommend Bijoux jewelers, they really care about their customers and make them feel like family. I will never go to a chain jewelry store again!

Sent on 01/27/2012

Bijoux Jewelers of Orlando FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 177 North Country Club Road Lake Mary, 32746 See on map