1407 Milford Chase Ct SW, Marietta, GA 30008 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Details! Details!

Details! Details! is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Marietta, Georgia. Founded by skilled planner Betsy Taylor, Details! Details! was created with a passion for stunning, one-of-a-kind, memorable weddings, and special events. Betsy and her team will sit down with you one-on-one to fully understand your wedding vision and help you plan every minute detail, from the style of the bouquet to the wedding venue space. Their goal is to help you celebrate your wedding day precisely how you imagined it to be.

Details! Details! has experience planning customized wedding celebrations for couples of all personalities and styles. They offer a diverse assortment of wedding planning services, including:

• Detailed timelines
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full planning services
  • Coordination with wedding vendors
  • Full access via email and phone
Follow Details! Details! on
Rose gold sash
Rose gold sash
proposal 51 1022629
Venue

9 Reviews for Details! Details!

Eric Boutin · Married on 09/21/2019

Professional and Personable

I've worked with Betsy and her team twice as a DJ. Wedding coordinators have a very difficult responsibility and it is is rare for me to leave a review for a business I've worked with. The "Details" aspect of this team is front and center. They are on point with every aspect from the get-go. The vendors are presented with a detailed and fully formed timeline of the event and map with easy to follow load in instructions. When we arrive, we are greeted by a friendly and happy professional who gives us the feeling that we're going to have a great and stress-free evening. I've worked hundreds of weddings and I can honestly say that this team rates highly above most. Thanks for making our's and the couples' experience enjoyable and productive!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Details! Details!'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Eric! Every time I see that one of my couples has you booked as a DJ I know the evening will go well. DJs run the show order and create the mood for the evening - you are the front man for the event. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and Jane and I hope we have many more opportunities to collaborate in the future!

Hayoung · Married on 09/21/2019

Super organized and so kind!

I had no idea that I needed someone like Betsy to make my wedding day run so smoothly and make it so special. Leading up to the wedding, she was so organized and made me feel like I didn't have to do much at all. She is also the most kind and caring human ever! She even had things like hairspray and snacks for me and my family while we were getting ready before the ceremony. Betsy's attentiveness and responsiveness before and during the big day was so amazing and perfect. We could not have asked for a better coordinator. We felt that she went above and beyond her duties, and we are so so so grateful!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Details! Details!'s reply:

Hayoung and David - My heart was full of joy seeing you so happy on your wedding day! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and you did a superb job choosing professional, experienced vendors who made the evening run smoothly. I was glad to be a part of your Best, Day. EVER and am honored that we now share the same wedding anniversary! 🥰
    Best wishes as you live, love and cherish each other!

Details! Details! Pricing

Details! Details! Price Rates

Details! Details! FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Details! Details! 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Details! Details! 2
    Engagement Party/Wedding Bundle

Just get engaged? We are happy to provide day-of coordination services for your big day! And when you book Details! Details! for your wedding, we will also provide 20% off planning services for your engagement party.

• 1407 Milford Chase Ct SW Marietta, GA, 30008 See on map