Details! Details! Reviews

9 | Marietta, GA

9 Reviews for Details! Details!

Eric Boutin 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Professional and Personable

I've worked with Betsy and her team twice as a DJ. Wedding coordinators have a very difficult responsibility and it is is rare for me to leave a review for a business I've worked with. The "Details" aspect of this team is front and center. They are on point with every aspect from the get-go. The vendors are presented with a detailed and fully formed timeline of the event and map with easy to follow load in instructions. When we arrive, we are greeted by a friendly and happy professional who gives us the feeling that we're going to have a great and stress-free evening. I've worked hundreds of weddings and I can honestly say that this team rates highly above most. Thanks for making our's and the couples' experience enjoyable and productive!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Details! Details!'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Eric! Every time I see that one of my couples has you booked as a DJ I know the evening will go well. DJs run the show order and create the mood for the evening - you are the front man for the event. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and Jane and I hope we have many more opportunities to collaborate in the future!

Hayoung 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Super organized and so kind!

I had no idea that I needed someone like Betsy to make my wedding day run so smoothly and make it so special. Leading up to the wedding, she was so organized and made me feel like I didn't have to do much at all. She is also the most kind and caring human ever! She even had things like hairspray and snacks for me and my family while we were getting ready before the ceremony. Betsy's attentiveness and responsiveness before and during the big day was so amazing and perfect. We could not have asked for a better coordinator. We felt that she went above and beyond her duties, and we are so so so grateful!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Details! Details!'s reply:

Hayoung and David - My heart was full of joy seeing you so happy on your wedding day! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and you did a superb job choosing professional, experienced vendors who made the evening run smoothly. I was glad to be a part of your Best, Day. EVER and am honored that we now share the same wedding anniversary! 馃グ
    Best wishes as you live, love and cherish each other!

Victoria 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Can I give her 10 stars?

I would absolutely recommend Betsy Taylor to any bride or event host. She was on top of everything and fixed things that went wrong before I even knew they were happening. She is worth her weight in GOLD and I could not have asked for a better day-of-coordinator. My day went so smoothly because of her, and I cannot say enough good things about her communication, professionalism, and vendor-wrangling skills.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Details! Details!'s reply:

Thank you so much, Victoria! It was an honor to be part of yours and Andrew鈥檚 day. What a beautiful event - you did the heavy lifting so all I had to do was execute. And let me just say how much I enjoyed your family - they made my job easy. Congratulations again and best wishes for long and happy married life!

Roy T 路 Married on 09/21/2018

Made the Day Perfect!

Details! Details! made our fall wedding go off without a hitch! So glad we invested in Betsy and her 鈥淏arn Wedding Brigade鈥, her fun team of planners, caterers and decorators that made our day everything we wanted it to be.

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Betsy

Betsy 路 Married on 09/21/2018

Thought of Everything

Details! Details! brought a great team with them for Day-of Coordination services. Since we were married in a barn, they coined themselves the Barn Wedding Brigade! Everyone in the wedding party had so much fun and we were able to enjoy ourselves because every little detail was executed by them....the food service, the decorations, the bar, the signage, even the end of evening gratuities for my vendors! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Sarah Mullaney 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Spectacular

I want to recommend Details! Details! for anyone planning their upcoming wedding. Betsy met with me and my fianc茅鈥 to determine our personal style and was available whenever we had questions. We didn鈥檛 have to worry about all the planning and could just focus on our vows and having fun. Betsy and her team of stylists did such a great job making every detail of the d茅cor look spectacular. She鈥檚 very flexible with options we provided. Most of all, she listened to us describe our vision and then made it a reality this summer!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Details! Details!'s reply:

You two are such a JOY to work with - I had so much fun coordinating every part of your special day! Best wishes to you!
  • Marcey

Marcey Winston 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Details! Details! created a beautiful and elegant arbor decor!

Betsy and her crew created a beautiful photo perfect arbor d茅cor for my daughters wedding on 8/31/19. She was so very easy to work with, professional and prompt. I provided her with the arbor dimensions, my daughters vision and she took it from there. The arbor d茅cor was just beautiful. The wedding theme was simple elegance and that is what Betsy and her team created for my daughters special day. If you are looking for an event/wedding planner, I highly recommend Details! Details! located in Marietta, GA.

M. Winston

Sent on 09/16/2019

Details! Details!'s reply:

Thanks you Marcey - Morgan's wedding was just beautiful and you made it so easy for me to decorate by providing me the dimensions and photos of what she wanted. Appreciate you taking time to provide a review of my services. So honored to be a small part of your family's special day! Betsy

Leigh 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Day-of Coordinator

Betsy at Details! Details! was a pleasure to work with as the day-of coordinator for my wedding. She was professional and responsive with our pre-wedding conversations and was always available to consult whenever needed.

She brought a great team day-of to help with the plethora of items throughout the day, and we really appreciated all the hard work and are very grateful for helping make sure our vision was carried out. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Details! Details!'s reply:

Leigh and Alex - It was a pleasure getting to know your family and serving you on your wedding day. Your wedding was beautiful and we wish you the best as you start your married life together!