Details! Details! Reviews

5 | Marietta, GA

5 Reviews for Details! Details!

Victoria · Married on 04/27/2019

Can I give her 10 stars?

I would absolutely recommend Betsy Taylor to any bride or event host. She was on top of everything and fixed things that went wrong before I even knew they were happening. She is worth her weight in GOLD and I could not have asked for a better day-of-coordinator. My day went so smoothly because of her, and I cannot say enough good things about her communication, professionalism, and vendor-wrangling skills.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Details! Details!'s reply:

Thank you so much, Victoria! It was an honor to be part of yours and Andrew’s day. What a beautiful event - you did the heavy lifting so all I had to do was execute. And let me just say how much I enjoyed your family - they made my job easy. Congratulations again and best wishes for long and happy married life!

Roy T · Married on 09/21/2018

Made the Day Perfect!

Details! Details! made our fall wedding go off without a hitch! So glad we invested in Betsy and her “Barn Wedding Brigade”, her fun team of planners, caterers and decorators that made our day everything we wanted it to be.

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Betsy

Betsy · Married on 09/21/2018

Thought of Everything

Details! Details! brought a great team with them for Day-of Coordination services. Since we were married in a barn, they coined themselves the Barn Wedding Brigade! Everyone in the wedding party had so much fun and we were able to enjoy ourselves because every little detail was executed by them....the food service, the decorations, the bar, the signage, even the end of evening gratuities for my vendors! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Sarah Mullaney · Married on 05/19/2018

Spectacular

I want to recommend Details! Details! for anyone planning their upcoming wedding. Betsy met with me and my fiancé’ to determine our personal style and was available whenever we had questions. We didn’t have to worry about all the planning and could just focus on our vows and having fun. Betsy and her team of stylists did such a great job making every detail of the décor look spectacular. She’s very flexible with options we provided. Most of all, she listened to us describe our vision and then made it a reality this summer!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Details! Details!'s reply:

You two are such a JOY to work with - I had so much fun coordinating every part of your special day! Best wishes to you!

Leigh · Married on 01/19/2019

Day-of Coordinator

Betsy at Details! Details! was a pleasure to work with as the day-of coordinator for my wedding. She was professional and responsive with our pre-wedding conversations and was always available to consult whenever needed.

She brought a great team day-of to help with the plethora of items throughout the day, and we really appreciated all the hard work and are very grateful for helping make sure our vision was carried out. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Details! Details!'s reply:

Leigh and Alex - It was a pleasure getting to know your family and serving you on your wedding day. Your wedding was beautiful and we wish you the best as you start your married life together!