Detailed Events by Lo

Scotch Plains, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,200
Availability Check your date

About Detailed Events by Lo

Detailed Events by Lo is a flexible wedding planning service located in Scotch Plains, New Jersey. This wedding coordinator can assist with everything from selecting the perfect vendors, setting up decorations, and more. Detailed Events by Lo is owned and operated by Lauren Kronert, a detail-oriented and attentive planner who has carefully vetted a support team with the same high organizational standards as herself. When booking Lauren, couples can expect great customer service and the stylish wedding they have always envisioned. These experienced planners will make sure your big day runs smoothly by using detailed timelines and to-do lists.

This company offers three, customer-oriented packages, the Classy Bride package, the Diva package, and the Full Out Glam package. Each package varies in services including face-to-face meetings, up to nine months of organization, vendor recommendations, appointment assistance, wedding invitations, welcome bags, full-day assistance on the big day, and more. Whatever you need help with, Lauren and her staff will be more than happy to assist. No task is too big or small. Other services include:

• Custom signs
  • Dress fitting attendance
  • Picking up and delivering items
  • Coordination of transportation
  • Post-wedding brunch planning
  • Bridal shower and rehearsal dinner coordination
  • A second coordinator

Detailed Events by Lo 4
  • Dana

Dana · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Event Coordinator

Lauren is the best! She is extremely reliable and focused, and she decorated everything for my engagement party exactly as I had envisioned. I was so impressed that I booked her for my wedding, and a friend of mine hired her for her wedding, too!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Parissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Best decision I made in wedding planning

Detailed Events by Lo is hands down 100 percent the best decision I ever made during my wedding planning process. Not only is she extremely talented at her craft, organized to perfection but one of the kindest and sweetest persons I met during my wedding planning process. She truly listens to your every vision, your every concern and goes above and beyond to make sure your day is exactly how you envisioned it. My wedding was very detailed as their were two ceremonies ( catholic/persian) and Lauren set up everything absolutely perfect including the Persian sofreh. My Bridal Party and Family are all still raving about her work and she takes care of any situation or issue that may occur. I can not recommend her enough to future brides as she truly made my wedding day absolutely perfect for my husband and our families. She made the last weeks of my wedding so much easier on me and was there anytime I needed her for advice. Thank you Lauren!!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Marie Amado · Married on 12/28/2018

She is a must have

Lauren is a must have for sure. She helped ease my mind and helped me in ways I couldn't imagine. She eliminated any stress I had, I felt completely calm the day of my wedding because she was there. I can't thank her enough for everything she did to ensure everything leading up to my wedding was perfect. The second you get engaged, the first phone call should be to Lauren.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Detailed Events by Lo FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• NJ Beautiful Weddings
    NJ Beautiful Weddings Wedding Officiants

Having officiated recently at a wedding for which Lauren at Detailed Events was the planner, I can fully and happily recommend this company to any couple wanting all the details handled. Lauren was there early, thought of every little task and handled them easily. I look forward to working with her again in the future. Betty Muller NJ Beautiful Weddings

• Scotch Plains Scotch Plains, NJ, 07076 See on map