Scotch Plains, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Detailed Events by Lo

Detailed Events by Lo is a flexible wedding planning service located in Scotch Plains, New Jersey. This wedding coordinator can assist with everything from selecting the perfect vendors, setting up decorations, and more. Detailed Events by Lo is owned and operated by Lauren Kronert, a detail-oriented and attentive planner who has carefully vetted a support team with the same high organizational standards as herself. When booking Lauren, couples can expect great customer service and the stylish wedding they have always envisioned. These experienced planners will make sure your big day runs smoothly by using detailed timelines and to-do lists.

This company offers three, customer-oriented packages, the Classy Bride package, the Diva package, and the Full Out Glam package. Each package varies in services including face-to-face meetings, up to nine months of organization, vendor recommendations, appointment assistance, wedding invitations, welcome bags, full-day assistance on the big day, and more. Whatever you need help with, Lauren and her staff will be more than happy to assist. No task is too big or small. Other services include:

• Custom signs
  • Dress fitting attendance
  • Picking up and delivering items
  • Coordination of transportation
  • Post-wedding brunch planning
  • Bridal shower and rehearsal dinner coordination
  • A second coordinator

Reception area
6443357c7fc8d2aa 1527532990 574d2d23f14127b2 1527532989232 3 29351516 428415637

56 Reviews for Detailed Events by Lo

Marla Cirello · Getting married on 09/06/2021

The most incredible planner!

Lauren is absolutely AMAZING! I honestly did not know it required skill to plan a wedding until I met Lauren. She's incredibly talented and skilled in her event planning. Lauren has an eye for detail and she is so passionate about planning and bringing your dream to life. She knows everyone in the industry and works with amazing vendors, so all of her recommendations are legit. She's available 24/7 and has an answer for everything. I would recommend Lauren to help plan any event, not just a wedding. She helped me plan a last minute Covid wedding and she was incredible. She made my wedding day perfect - from helping me get ready, to setting up the table arrangements and centerpieces. Having Lauren by your side on your wedding day is a MUST!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Courtney Panos · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Lauren is absolutely a must !!!!!

Lauren was by the far the best money i spent throughout my entire wedding process. From beginning to end, she was promptly on time to every meeting even with it being almost an hour away from her home. Every question I had she had an answer and it didn't matter when or how many times I asked something! The day of the wedding she was simply unstoppable. She made sure everything was PERFECT. I honestly would not have had the most amazing time I did if it wasn't for her. You would be soooo silly not to put her in your budget (which she can work with and is very reasonable). I can't thank her enough!!!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Ashley Cicileo · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Everyone needs a Lauren!

When my husband and I first started wedding planning, we had most of our vendors figured out based on friends recommendations but I kept telling him I still wanted a day of coordinator to help make sure everything ran smoothly and everything was taken care of. At first he thought I was being a princess (haha) then we got in touch with Lauren through our venue and from the moment we started working together my husband was fully on board with my thoughts and why I said we needed her. Navigating our wedding through COVID was definitely a challenge, but Lauren was with us every step of the way from figuring out changing dates and all our vendors to as we got closer confirming and finalizing all the details to providing us with timelines for the day of and all of the details we would need. The morning of my wedding Lauren arrived with Marissa who were both more attentive than I could have ever thought possible - not only to me, but to my mom and all of my bridesmaids. Anything and everything we could've needed or asked for Lauren and Marissa were there. This continued as we arrived in church, and then went to the venue. They never left our side and were there every minute they could. They did more for me than I could ever have asked for. All of my friends that are planning a wedding I have already told them it is a must and they need a Lauren for their day!

Sent on 10/20/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Detailed Events by Lo FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• NJ Beautiful Weddings Wedding Officiants

Having officiated recently at a wedding for which Lauren at Detailed Events was the planner, I can fully and happily recommend this company to any couple wanting all the details handled. Lauren was there early, thought of every little task and handled them easily. I look forward to working with her again in the future. Betty Muller NJ Beautiful Weddings

• Scotch Plains Scotch Plains, NJ, 07076 See on map
    Location of (Detailed Events by Lo)