Detailed Events by Lo Reviews

Detailed Events by Lo 6
  • Dana

Dana · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Event Coordinator

Lauren is the best! She is extremely reliable and focused, and she decorated everything for my engagement party exactly as I had envisioned. I was so impressed that I booked her for my wedding, and a friend of mine hired her for her wedding, too!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Greg

Greg Mology · Married on 06/30/2019

Lauren was so helpful and professional words cant explain

She handled everything from start to finish, I can't imagine anyone better

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 06/29/2019

This Lady is Gem!

Lauren was a godsend on our wedding day. I am very type A and never thought I would give control of my wedding to someone else, but I am so glad I did. We got to eat, drink, dance, and mingle with our guests. She took so much time out of her busy schedule to attend vendor appointments and make a very detailed timeline of how my day would run. Everything went off without a hitch. She is such a pleasant person and a pleasure to be around. We could not have pulled it together without her expertise in wedding coordination. She is worth every penny she asks for and I would hire her again in a second.

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Detailed Events by Lo 7

Beth Watson · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Wedding Planner hands down

There arent any words I can share that will explain how wonderful Lauren is. She is not only professional but kind. Such a stressful time in a brides life, she was there every strep of the way with her patience and calmness. I feel so incredibly lucky to have had Lauren by my side throughtout my planning. My wedding was perfect because of her, and now I would consider her a friend

Sent on 06/29/2019

Megan · Married on 06/04/2019

Worth Every Penny!

Before hiring a day-of coordinator, my husband and I toyed with the idea of handling things ourselves. We wondered if it would really be worth the extra money to have the help or were we overthinking things, especially since our venue came with a "venue coordinator." I'll start by saying that a day-of coordinator and a venue coordinator are NOT the same thing. After just our initial meeting with Lauren, we were immediately impressed by her professionalism and enthusiasm about being a part of our day. She had been recommended to me from a friend on a personal level, so we had high expectations. All of our expectations were met and surpassed!

Lauren did far more than we ever expected of a day-of coordinator. She was continuously responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. She offered us guidance and recommendations and even traveled to our venue for walk-throughs on three separate occasions. She handled all of the tough questions from vendors along the way and truly took the pressure off our shoulders.

The weeks leading up to the wedding, Lauren really went above and beyond. She handled the majority of contacts with our vendors, which really was such a lifesaver for us. She organized the tedious details of planning out timelines and she made sure that she was available to us whenever we needed her. We continuously said to each other how thankful we were to have her!

Lauren shined brightly on the actual day. She was punctual, prepared, helpful and enthusiastic. She was there all day for me when I needed her. She handled all of the questions and details and worked closely with our florist and venue to set up the space exactly how we wanted it! Knowing that she was there to see our vision through made me feel so much more confident that everything would turn out exactly how I pictured it. All night she was there for the both of us making sure we had everything we needed, coordinating everything from the cake cutting to sparkler send-off. Not only was she there for both me and my husband, but she made sure that our family and bridal party had everything they needed as well. Our parents were so blown away by everything that Lauren did that they haven't stopped mentioning it since. They have boasted about using her for future events. We hope we get the opportunity to do so too!

When you're budgeting for a wedding, you often think about where you can cut corners, but a day-of coordinator is not one of those places. Without Lauren, our day would have been beyond stressful for us. She allowed us to enjoy the magic of the evening and not have to worry about everything else. She was well worth every penny and then some!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Detailed Events by Lo 8

Parissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Best decision I made in wedding planning

Detailed Events by Lo is hands down 100 percent the best decision I ever made during my wedding planning process. Not only is she extremely talented at her craft, organized to perfection but one of the kindest and sweetest persons I met during my wedding planning process. She truly listens to your every vision, your every concern and goes above and beyond to make sure your day is exactly how you envisioned it. My wedding was very detailed as their were two ceremonies ( catholic/persian) and Lauren set up everything absolutely perfect including the Persian sofreh. My Bridal Party and Family are all still raving about her work and she takes care of any situation or issue that may occur. I can not recommend her enough to future brides as she truly made my wedding day absolutely perfect for my husband and our families. She made the last weeks of my wedding so much easier on me and was there anytime I needed her for advice. Thank you Lauren!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Kylie · Married on 01/18/2019

Lauren is legit a LIFESAVER! Best Wedding Coordinator Ever!

Lauren is legit a LIFESAVER! I am a very organized person and never imagined needing a wedding planner, but when I met Lauren about 2 months before my wedding I knew I needed to work with her! Lauren is so kind, professional, organized, helpful and saved the day every day for a solid two months! No problem is too big or too small for her and she handles everything with grace. She thought of everything, including things I never would have known about, and was unbelievably prepared! Lauren contacted and arranged everything for our wedding with all of our vendors, she kept us on track and was just fun to have around on our wedding day! I would definitely recommend investing in Lauren as your wedding planner or day-of-coordinator, she is priceless!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Marie Amado · Married on 12/28/2018

She is a must have

Lauren is a must have for sure. She helped ease my mind and helped me in ways I couldn't imagine. She eliminated any stress I had, I felt completely calm the day of my wedding because she was there. I can't thank her enough for everything she did to ensure everything leading up to my wedding was perfect. The second you get engaged, the first phone call should be to Lauren.

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Brittny

Brittny · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Coordinator

Lauren was amazing to work with! My husband and I have never been part of a wedding before and there were a ton of things that we didn't even think about. Lauren was prepared in all of our meetings with lists and notes and we went through what we wanted and didn't want--from getting ready all the way through the reception. She was always available via email or text with whatever we had questions about or needed.

She was a rockstar on our wedding day to coordinate things behind the scenes. We are so grateful for all of her hard work and attention to detail. She even took pictures throughout the day and shared them with us after the wedding which was great as we wait to get our professional pictures back. We would give Lauren 10 stars if we could!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • NATALIE

Natalie · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing in every way!

THE BEST! Lauren was hands-down the best! She's also one of the people I will miss speaking to almost daily. She is kind, hard working, generous, calming, and a beautiful person inside & out. She made my life so much easier even though I was a pro-active bride who planned everything. The truth is you don't know how stressed you'll be until the month before and my saving grace was having Lo by my side to handle it all. I'll always be thankful for her.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Melissa Kronenfeld · Married on 11/02/2018

Attentive& professional!

I would recommend Lauren 1000x over! She helped to make my wedding day and the weeks leading up to it stress free & absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Christina · Married on 10/20/2018

Lauren is a very detailed and organized planner. I was in a wedding recently that she coordinated and she was great to have. Anything you needed, she had! She made sure everyone had something to eat and drink as you were getting ready. Bobby pins, hair iron, bobby pins, safety pins, deodorant, band-aids , you name it, she came prepared! She is definitely an asset to have, especially if you're the maid of honor or in the bridal party she relieved a lot of that responsibility and helped the day go very smoothly. I highly recommend hiring Lauren for your wedding needs! She has great ideas and a lot of connections and will get things done in a timely manner. I recommended her for my brother and his fiancé and they love her service as well!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2018

Lauren was our day of coordinator for our wedding on 9-21-18. Lauren was always two steps ahead of us and didn’t forget a thing ! At all our meetings she had questions about things I didn’t even think to think of ! I felt at ease knowing she was by our aide to make our day run smoothly. She was amazing ! My husband forgot to give all the guys the boutineers and didn’t realize until they were at church. As soon as he arrived he looked for Lauren and of course she had an extra and was able to put it on him before we started. My husband said he needed a Lauren at our house the morning of the wedding when the guys were getting ready. Lauren literally helped with anything and everything - some of my makeup wore off and I told her in route to receptionion and she responded “okay well fix it”. She made sure all our details were set up correctly for our reception, helped direct photos, had food for me, held my drink- the list goes on and on. There was nothing she couldn’t/wouldn’t do . Our parents and bridal party can’t stop raving about how great she was! I will miss our meeting over our favorite pizza place- Lauren is def amazing and the best decision you will make for your wedding ! Will def recommend to all brides to have Lauren! Thank you Lauren !!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2018

Lauren-you are AMAZING!

Words truly cannot describe how above and beyond Lauren was from day 1! I truly would have been lost without her on the day of my wedding! If anyone is questioning whether or not you need a wedding planner or day of coordinator, the answer is YES! Lauren, thank you for going above and beyond in every way! You were there with me every step of the way and I will recommend you to anyone and everyone! Thank you for being so wonderful and responsive throughout my journey! Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Sandra H · Married on 09/30/2018

Lauren is amazing!

My husband and I cannot thank Lauren enough for helping us plan our dream wedding! All of our guest are still talking about how smooth and amazing everything was, including the smallest details. I would have been so lost without Lauren by my side to help me with all the planning. At first I was debating if I needed a wedding planner & day of coordinator, and now looking back I regret not reaching out to Lauren as soon as we got engaged! She is super sweet, patient, genuine, and extremely knowledgeable. It is so evident that she really loves what she does which helps make the wedding planning process so smooth and actually enjoyable. Lauren is also very very organized and attentive, she truly listens to everything you tell her and immediately writes it down to make sure it gets done. As someone who tends to get anxious pretty easily, I was extremely calm and relaxed on my wedding day, everyone was shocked! I couldn't imagine doing it without Lauren by my side. A lot of my friends who are currently engaged reached out to me for Lauren's information immediately after the wedding! I would highly highly recommend Lauren if you want a stress free wedding planning process and if you really want to enjoy your wedding day! Lauren, we can't thank you enough !!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Sara · Married on 09/22/2018

Lauren managed to seamlessly pull off a BEAUTIFUL wedding in an unusual venue that was no simple task to coordinate. I would recommend her ANYTIME! i was the mother of the groom.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

If you are looking for the best of the best.... you need to work with Detailed Events by Lo! Working with Lauren was amazing! She kept me as sane and relaxed as I could be, throughout the entire wedding planning process! She was not only professional, organized, and flexible, but also extremely reliable and very focused. I must have sent over a dozen “late night” emails, and she never once ignored a question or concern I had. My wedding was completely DIY and she put in 110% the day of! She coordinated and decorated and worked on every detail throughout the entire day from start to finish. She was amazing to work with and a huge support system throughout my entire wedding process! I would recommend her to EVERYONE in need of ANYTHING wedding related! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I give her a lot of credit. It’s not always so easy to work with us brides, lol... but she always had a smile on her face and a notebook in hand, and ready to help in any way. She helped bring my vision to life and I will never forget all the hard work and dedication she put into making my special day as best as possible. Thank you so much Lauren for all that you did! My wedding was beautiful and ran so smoothly thanks to YOU! I encourage any bride to work with Lauren for your wedding. I promise you will not be disappointed. 5 stars x infinity!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/16/2018

I do not know what I would have done without Lauren. She was there every step of the way helping plan every detail. She is very responsive. Whenever I had a thought, question, or concern she was only a text away. Lauren will make sure you are stress free the day of. On my wedding day, even when I thought something will go wrong, I know that I didn't have to worry since Lauren will be there to fix it. My maid of honor lost weight since her last dress fitting so last minute we needed lots of safety pins to fix her dress. Thank god Lauren had safety pins and anything else you might need amongst her many bags of emergency items. The day went by so fast and I am so glad we had Lauren there making sure everyone was on time and where they needed to be. She also took a lot of photos on our wedding day and sent it to me the following day. I would highly recomend hiring her as your wedding planner. You will not regret it.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Adrianna · Married on 09/09/2018

LAUREN IS INCREDIBLE!!!!! My husband and I used Lauren as our day of coordinator for our wedding on 9/9/18. I won her New Years Eve Giveaway and honestly, it was the absolute best contest I have ever won! Lauren was so amazing!!! She was always head of us and certainly didn’t miss a thing! A couple months before the wedding, she reached out to all of our vendors and told them to contact her for anything they need for the wedding day. This was a life saver for me! When all of our vendors had questions, Lauren had answers! She also came with us to all of our final meetings with our vendors and asked questions that I didn’t even think of! She knows exactly what to ask to ensure that your wedding day runs smoothly. Lauren takes away a HUGE stress load from the stressful enough wedding planning and wedding day. From the minute she walks in on the wedding day to the minute she leaves she is constantly making sure you, your bridal party, and your family are okay and don’t need anything. At the venue, she makes sure everything is where it’s supposed to be and that it is set up the way YOU want it to be! A couple things went wrong while they were setting up our ballroom, but Lauren handled it! My husband and I didn’t even know about them until after, which was AMAZING because we didn’t have to worry/stress about how we were going to fix it, but instead got to enjoy each other and that wonderful feeling of being married! Lauren is so detailed-orientated and hard working, hiring her will be the best decision you ever make during the wedding planning process, I promise you that! As a future bride, do yourself a favor and hire Lauren, you will be so thankful you did!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2018

Lauren was absolutely great ! Everything was perfect !

Sent on 06/07/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/12/2018

Lauren was nothing short of AMAZING! I never though that I would need a wedding planner/ coordinator because I am very organized and looking back I have no idea what I would have done without Lauren!! From starting planning to the end of the wedding night she made sure everything was perfect. She truly made our wedding vision come to life and we can't thank her enough for all her effort. She provided us with so many different detailed opinions and never stopped providing opinions until we were 100% happy. Planning all the decor/ details for the wedding was fantastic and we would never change a thing! She made multiple meetings with us, followed up when needed, had the quickest responses ever, came to all our final meetings with DJ/ Venue/ Etc., went to vendors on her own time for us to make sure everything was good to go for our big day, sending updates via email/ pictures of all information and when details came in, and the list could go on and on. Now when it came to the wedding day, she blew us AWAY! She was beyond professional, reliable, and timely. She keep everyone on time and on schedule. No one was every under any stress or overwhelmed. All of my bridesmaids kept saying how they do not know what they would have done without Lauren there. She made everyone truly enjoy the day! My husband and I actually could enjoy our wedding day from beginning to end because of her. She made our wedding day the best day of our lives! As our wedding day flew by, we were able to actually enjoy every moment because we were not worried/ stressed about anything since Lauren had full control. We have no idea how she was able to get everything done the way she did and she made it look SO easy. This is just a snapshot of what Lauren did for us leading up to the wedding and day of. We have recommended her to so many people and will continue to, as well as use her in the future for other event planning! We love you, Lauren!! Thank you will never be enough for everything you did!!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2018

Words cannot express how grateful I am to have had Lauren help me throughout the whole wedding planning process and day of! She has such a passion for what she does and it really shows through all of her work. She helped me think of things that I didn’t even realize I needed to plan for and made everything so stress free. The day of she made everyone, from our bridal party, parents and myself and my husband, feel so comfortable knowing she was there helping keep everything on track and running smoothly. I cannot thank her enough for all of her help and would HIGHLY recommend Detailed Events by Lo to every bride. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Shaiene · Married on 04/05/2018

I did not personally have Lauren as my wedding planner (due to having a destination wedding), although I wish I did! I had the pleasure of getting to know Lauren through my best friend who hired her as her wedding planner. The first advise I gave to the bride as the maid of honor was "hire a wedding planner". I knew planning a wedding of 300 guests would have been extremely stressful for the bride due to her long work hours. Choosing Detailed Events by Lo was the best decision she could have made. I watched my best friend plan the wedding of her dreams with minimal to no stress with Lauren by her side. Lauren is intelligent, attentive, and very well organized. Oh...and did I mention she is like the fairy godmother on the grand wedding day? Anytime we needed something, she was there with her magic designer bag. Lipstick, mints...you name it!

I also want to mention how wonderful she has been to me as the maid of honor. She gifted me beautiful champagne glasses for my destination wedding, as well as a beautiful/great quality Christmas ornament. So incredibly sweet of her!

Thank you Detailed Events by Lo for assisting my best friend in planning the most beautiful wedding and for assisting me as maid of honor!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Kristina · Married on 11/11/2017

Lauren was a godsend! From walking me through all options and giving her suggestions for my Bridal Shower decor/dessert table. She helped put together the most amazing dessert table which was as aesthetically pleasing as it was delicious! The morning of my shower we had a hiccup (catastrophe as I would put it!) and the venue was not ready for us to set up when we arrived. Lauren and her team transformed the room, in record time, and saved the day. I cannot thank her enough for helping to create a Bridal Shower that I will fondly remember for the rest of my life.

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Detailed Events by Lo 9
    Detailed Events by Lo 10
    Detailed Events by Lo 11
    Detailed Events by Lo 12

Alyssa · Married on 08/19/2017

Lauren was a major part of our big day and she ensured everything went smoothly! From the moment I met Lauren, I immediately felt a peace of mind knowing I'd have her help and expertise the day of our big as well as the weeks leading up to it. She contacted all of our vendors and created a timeline for a big day which was my biggest worry as I like everything to be timely and efficient. We stuck to the timeline and everything went even better than I could have imagined. Hiring Lauren as our day of coordinator was the best decision my husband and I made throughout the whole planning process!

Sent on 09/12/2017