Designer Centerpieces

Hurst, TX View map

We Ship Nationwide

WE SHIP TO ALL USA STATES BY FEDEX - "DO-IT-YOURSELF" BASIS

At Designer Centerpieces, we rent Ostrich Feathers "by the feather" or complete centerpieces. Our custom made ostrich feather centerpieces rentals are available on a do-it-yourself basis or hire us for a complete set up. All of our Centerpieces are designed so they can be assembled by anyone in minutes, no tools or special skills are needed. We ship by FedEx Ground directly to your resident or business.

OR

Full Service Setup

You can engage our services to do everything, leaving you to relax and enjoy your celebration. Your Ostrich feather centerpieces will be delivered, set-up and retrieved on the day of your event. Our setup and take down fee is 20% of your rental bill. Note: additional travel fees will apply outside of our Ft. Worth-Dallas, TX area. Email us for a quote.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Decor
Vases

Lisa Married on 09/26/2017
    This company is wonderful to work with. Great customer service. The owner Michael is very helpful. There was a problem with one of the coverings and the owner sent replacements overnight. They are easy to put together and they look beautiful!!!
    Taylor Married on 06/15/2015
    Wonderful experience with this company. We got our centerpieces for our wedding here and were very happy with them. They fit the theme of our wedding perfectly and we got tons of compliments from guests. I contacted them several time to ask questions and they always got back to me quickly and were very polite. They were a real pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend them to any couples! The centerpieces were beautiful and the price was very reasonable. I did read the reviews about the extra charge if you didn't give back all the feathers, so I made sure to tell all the guests not to touch them and everything went fine. Very professional company and gorgeous centerpieces!
  • User1993228 2+ years ago
    This company supplied the reception centerpieces for my wedding which we did completely in white. They were beautiful! My mom said people literally gasped when they walked into the reception hall! I had no trouble with this vendor who responded to my numerous emails and phone calls with understanding and professionalism.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Hurst, TX, 76053
Location of (Designer Centerpieces)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding