Mesa, AZ 85202 Map · Phone number

Desert Whim 7
  • Lissa

Lissa · Married on 03/23/2019

Beyond Perfect

You know your planner is doing their job well when your photographer says during sunset pictures, that this is the most seamless wedding he’s ever been apart of. “There hasn’t been ANY problems”, I just thought as being the bride I hadn’t heard of them, but no everything was so well planned, there were no hiccups.
    Two most important thing when selecting a wedding planner is their personality and trust. For me, I had a vision and I needed to trust that Desert Whim would keep its integrity, and they exceeded my expectations. Bernadette and her team were the best fit, because of her way she neutralize stressful situations paired with her can do attitude. It was so nice not to worry and trust in Bernadette throughout my planning process. I could ask for her advice or tell her to use her judgment. Even through countless rehearsal dinner venues cancelling on us, Bernadette’s attitude put me and my now husband at ease, trusting we’ll find the perfect fit. Which of course we did.
    My wedding weekend and day was beyond perfect, thanks to Desert Whim.

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Desert Whim 8
    Desert Whim 9
    Desert Whim 10
    Desert Whim 11
    Desert Whim 12
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

If you don't want wedding stress, Meet Bernadette!

We used Desert Whim for our Vendor Curation at the beginning of planning. Bernadette was an absolute gem to work with!! She cared so much about us as individuals and making our wedding unique to us. We were able to get some fantastic vendors booked that we wouldn't have found otherwise. Her expertise and knowledge in the space is so valuable. Especially when you're a stressed bride just starting the process of planning, which is overwhelming. Not only that, but she genuinely became a friend by the end of planning. I would recommend her 10x over!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Abby · Married on 10/20/2018

Loved my Experience!

Bernadette and her team are wonderful! They helped make our wedding day the best day ever! She truly made our day effortless and that allowed us to enjoy every second of it. She's a great companion to bounce ideas off of, and we had so much fun planning the wedding day together. If you want to be stress free during the whole wedding process, and not have to deal with the inevitable hiccups on the big day hire an experienced planner! I can't stress that enough! But seriously, Bernadette is amazingly talented at what she does!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Award

Desert Whim FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2