Desert Productions

Lancaster, CA View map

Here at Desert Productions we specialize in filming weddings, special events, real estate videos, training videos, promotional videos, and using the latest digital video equipment. We provide wedding videos, slide shows, photo montages, video editing, corporate and event videography. Add a slide show photo-video presentation to your special event, rehearsal dinner, or reception! Call or email us for more information.

We use High Definition Digital Video Cameras and the latest in video production and DVD authoring techniques to create the best possible image for you. Browse through our video packages and discover our very competitive low prices. We shoot our videos in a documentary style with just a touch of animation and special effects which helps keep our costs low and our prices even lower. If you do not see a video package on here that is right for you give us a call and we can help you plan a package that fits all of your needs. Our professional staff are eager to help you and answer all of your questions. We have 10 years of experience capturing those special moments on film. We strive to please our customers with the best possible service.

We use the best in wireless audio technology to capture your wedding vows. Our wireless microphones are the state of the art in wireless technology and they allows us to capture all the important moments on your special day. Crystal clear superior audio is what we provide to all of our customers. Do not let an amateur or a member of the family capture your special day, leave that to the professional staff at Desert Productions. Call our office if you have any questions and we can help you decide what video package and a la carte items you will need for your special event. We cater to those couples that would not normally be able to financially afford a video of their wedding.

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
  • Suzane
    Suzane Married on 11/18/2018

Lou is great

I’ve know Lou for over three years and have appreciated every event we have worked together. He’s a true professional. He takes a lot of pride in his work and it truly shows. You will not be disappointed.
    Tomas Married on 05/23/2015
    Lou (Desert Productions) filmed my wedding in May 2015 and I finally got a chance to watch the video with my family (busy). I am very impressed by the video quality and the decisions that were made in making the video. I hired Lou through my wedding photographer Daniel as a package deal (great photographer). First thing that stood out in my video is that there were two people filming my wedding – Lou, his wife (for the price of one videographer), and I can see the video being professionally put together from the two different camera angles – just like you would see in a movie. The video is perfectly blended from the two different angles. Another thing that stands out is Lou (or his wife) interviewing wedding guests throughout the wedding and putting little snippets of the interviews into our wedding video at the right time. And finally, my wedding video is nicely laid out into three chapters: introduction, ceremony, and reception. As an amateur photographer / videographer, I really appreciate well put together video. I will use Lou again and I highly recommend him.

15th Street East & East Ave K Lancaster, CA, 93535
Location of (Desert Productions)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding